GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW now offering dynamic mirror blinkers...

docwyte

Go Kart Champion
I ordered a $20 set from Ali Express. I’ll post my thoughts when I get them installed.

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
I ordered a $20 set from Ali Express. I’ll post my thoughts when I get them installed.

I brought mine - clear ones - from Ali Express.
Don't remember what I paid but it was no more than $40.00.
I absolutely love them, they are very bright and so cool looking.
I ran into a snag unclipping the connector on the passenger side indicator.
I wound up having to clip away the female end of the original indicator.

rodon

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed the Black Edition Osrams this morning. Plug ‘n’ play. Pretty easy using the directions in the box. Some videos make it look like a struggle to get the original pieces out when the little T10’s are removed. Loosening the other screws behind the mirror per the instructions makes it much easier.
Hardest part was snapping the mirror caps back on.
Pure bling to be sure, since I can’t see them from the cockpit when they’re flashing, but when they’re off, the black versions do look better against the rest of the car (Deep Black Pearl).

CityDubs

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Installed the Black Edition Osrams this morning. Plug ‘n’ play. Pretty easy using the directions in the box. Some videos make it look like a struggle to get the original pieces out when the little T10’s are removed. Loosening the other screws behind the mirror per the instructions makes it much easier.
Hardest part was snapping the mirror caps back on.
Pure bling to be sure, since I can’t see them from the cockpit when they’re flashing, but when they’re off, the black versions do look better against the rest of the car (Deep Black
Any vids on how they look during the day

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
I did mine today. Pretty easy. Took about 5 minuets per side. Looks good

quicksilvergoat

I ordered them from ECS. Not the cheapest, but whatever. I should have them Thursday or Friday. I will install them after I receive them. I also have Euro tails coded to be dynamic. Hoping for 0 issues. ill post with updates.

Any issues between these and the dynamic tail lights? Don’t want to spend the money if there will be.