GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW GTI TCR - Roar Before the 24 - Daytona International Speedway

TecklenburgVW

Go Kart Champion
Team Rumcastle LLC with Manchester Hydraulics livery was spotted at the Roar Before this past weekend.

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5a52bcd2b7ec3/03_Results.PDF

Best time during practice 1 2:03.863.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Is anything from this car available for sale? Wheels (at a more normal offset)? Hood? Looks cool.

Nope. Unless you find a race team offering pieces. I have looked everywhere and that’s the only way. I managed to find a whole kit through a team. The price was crazy. The whole car is carbon fiber too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blade3562

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
None
Wow I'd love to rock a kit, but sadly I'm a 2 door. I wonder how much wider it is over stock? If those are only 18x10 a rocket bunny kit may really be a viable track car option.

RennWerks

Go Kart Newbie
TecklenburgVW: Hey, many thanks for the Daytona V-Dub pic! I'll send it to my brother-in-law who responded "Volkswagen at Daytona?," when I asked him to get off his rump, drive 20 miles to Daytona and send me some pics.

TecklenburgVW

Go Kart Champion
TecklenburgVW: Hey, many thanks for the Daytona V-Dub pic! I'll send it to my brother-in-law who responded "Volkswagen at Daytona?," when I asked him to get off his rump, drive 20 miles to Daytona and send me some pics.
You're welcome for the share. Photo is courtesy of Swoope though so thank him. ;)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

hatzo1

Ready to race!
Love the TCR Series GTI's , if only I could win the lotto I'd have the 90,000 Euros . LOL
Still nice to see one over here racing.