GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Golf MK7 in Cyprus(base model)

rfteam

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 VW EOS
Hello everybody, yesterday I had the chance to see the mk7 at a local car show in Nicosia, Cyprus.

The model seems to be a base one without so many extras.. The worst thing for me are the Halogen Headlights which are awful .

Belix

Passed Driver's Ed
If it is base, still looks ok - wheels look good, seems to have dual zone climate control and steering wheel controls. Lights look ok to me

Hooklyn

Banned
That is not base at all. It at least has the optional 18" wheels, Climatronic, Park sensors, leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls, the mid-level radio, and that is all I can even see.

My guess is it is really only missing a moonroof, fogs, xenons, and navigation... (and maybe leather and Dynaudio but I can't see those things now)

And it looks to be a 1.2 TSI.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
That is not base at all. It at least has the optional 18" wheels, Climatronic, Park sensors, leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls, the mid-level radio, and that is all I can even see.

My guess is it is really only missing a moonroof, fogs, xenons, and navigation... (and maybe leather and Dynaudio but I can't see those things now)

And it looks to be a 1.2 TSI.

Hugh? He showed the motor. TDI

TRENTENR

Most of the car reviews on-line appear to have different / more angular (square?) headlights, especially on the GT models (see top left of this website!). Are these likely to be the Bi-Xenon optional extras and those on the picture on this thread are the standard ones, even on a GT?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Only 5 speed manual, so I am guessing 1.6 TDI?!