GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Financing Rates?

RobDMB

Passed Driver's Ed
Close to purchasing a new VW Golf R. Was wondering what kind of financing rates people are receiving. Specifically what kind of rates are expected for top-tier credit at both 60 and 72 months? Thanks.

BigDan

Go Kart Newbie
I just received 3.9.... VW has a 2.9 but dealer claims they cant discount the car as much. Mine was for $0 down 72 months

This is True. Its best to come to the table with your own pre approved loan.... you can negotiate a better deal. Thats how 2.5% can beat out 0% from VW.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
3% on my gti

Mk72015

Ready to race!
VW offered me 2.8 for 72 months, my bank got me for 2.1 for 72 months

Armystrong

Passed Driver's Ed
GTI SE...Loan amount $9500
1.9% for 12 months
Credit Score plays a huge factor because originally I was quoted with 3.9% Apr then they did my credit check and well it went to 1.9% through VW. Signed for financing on 31 Jan 2017.

RobDMB

Passed Driver's Ed
Looked around online and seems like for top credit the best 72 month rates are like 2.99%.

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
Zero down on my car, 72 month loan @ 1.9 % with capital one auto finance.

When you do fill out the credit app, make as many inquiries as possible within the 2 week period (banks, credit unions, etc.). It only hits your score as one inquiry as long as its within that window.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Eury

Passed Driver's Ed
Watch the VW rates. When I bought my GTI in November, they had .9%. However, taking that rate meant that I'd have to give up another promotion worth $2500 or so. I saved a bunch of money by going with a local credit union for 2.09%.