GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Financing Rates?

cb1111

No. How do you determine that?
Simple - bumping old posts, nonsensical post, new poster and a link. Let's look at his post (I only have the edited version, so let's forget the first part).

Let's start with the name. Many of these bots create names that are "firstlastnumber". Here it is kimhamilton9. The bot claims to be in New York and drive a Passat. This is its first and only post to date. A few initial comments - why is a Passat owner looking in the Golf section for pricing? See my comments in bold in the post below:

"Yeah, man i've noticed the last post to this thread was 3 years ago but i was looking for a loan and ended up here. I'm going to London Why is somebody from NY looking on this forum for pricing in London? and I wanted to take out a loan to buy a cheaper car like VW passat Wait, doesn't he already drive a Passat? and I'm looking for advice on forums whether I should take some loans from banks or internet. I found one site Here's the hook, let's sell the super duper site as a question and I think it's a good offer and I want to find out if it's a good option i mean the interest and loan payment are ok. Here the site ....."

That's assuming, of course, that the site it links to isn't malicious.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Simple - bumping old posts, nonsensical post, new poster and a link. Let's look at his post (I only have the edited version, so let's forget the first part).

Let's start with the name. Many of these bots create names that are "firstlastnumber". Here it is kimhamilton9. The bot claims to be in New York and drive a Passat. This is its first and only post to date. A few initial comments - why is a Passat owner looking in the Golf section for pricing? See my comments in bold in the post below:

"Yeah, man i've noticed the last post to this thread was 3 years ago but i was looking for a loan and ended up here. I'm going to London Why is somebody from NY looking on this forum for pricing in London? and I wanted to take out a loan to buy a cheaper car like VW passat Wait, doesn't he already drive a Passat? and I'm looking for advice on forums whether I should take some loans from banks or internet. I found one site Here's the hook, let's sell the super duper site as a question and I think it's a good offer and I want to find out if it's a good option i mean the interest and loan payment are ok. Here the site ....."

That's assuming, of course, that the site it links to isn't malicious.

Interesting. I didn't click on the link. Scrolling back to read it again I noticed that his post was before mine where I said to him the last post was 3 years ago.