17 TT 17 GTI S
Dad, 2 and 1

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
8FADEC45-2FD1-4FEE-A748-EC1116BC4B80.jpeg
The gli is my wife’s. GTI is mine

my son just got an 09 A5. He’s gonna swap the motor soon, he bought a 3.0. But he’s gotta take it to get built. My brother has a golf R that he loves and hates.

rest of the family has sti’s. My brother in law has a crap ton of cars but they’re all Honda’s. Mostly k20 and k24 swapped cars. He also has a type r. He almost bought a first gen nsx yesterday. But he lost the bid. His consolation was this old crv. He’s gonna take the trans and awd and toss it in his 1/4 mile civic.

my sister has a 2008 or 2009 335i. Her husband has a 2019 Wrx. He swapped in the sti tranny and awd. My other brother (lives in Miami) has an amg 45 cla some shit or another. And a bmw Supra. My other sister has a supercharged Tacoma. Nothing crazy, it’s the trd blower.

but everyone (almost) really wants a GTI now 😂

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Uncle has a 90k mile Rado G60.
My cousin used to lease a 3 door golf, but went without a car for a year and is now leasing a Jetta MT. Once he is done with college and gets a job he will make the right move and get a GTI.
And I used to have a Mk4 GTI neva lose edition. Miss that car but the salt ate it up.
3D9A22F2-0156-4983-84F1-D38AAF91F89B.jpeg
06718683-3B0D-4CA8-8C93-9A9D4FFF1AC7.jpeg

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
In my life, my Mom has owned to the tune of 5 or 6 VWs (2 or 3 Passats/Jetta’s in the 90’s, an ‘11 CC, and now a 17 Passat). My sister had an 08 MK5 Jetta, and I’ve had a MK6 Jetta, 3 GTIs (1 MK6 / 2 MK7), and an Alltrack. My girlfriend owns a JSW TDI. My sister is currently in the market for an E-Golf, or possibly Tiguan.

pic is at my buddy’s place, my gf’s car on left, mine on the right, his bagged and deleted 2015 TDI SEL 6MT.

Attachments

• 3FA76D00-97DE-480A-AC9B-BE82D40EBB5F.jpeg
    3FA76D00-97DE-480A-AC9B-BE82D40EBB5F.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 52

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I have a GTI and a Tiguan, my brother in law just sold his gti and my sister has a golf sportwagen. Tried to talk him into keeping the gti but he decided a truck was better for him now that they have a kid

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
I have a GTI and a Tiguan, my brother in law just sold his gti and my sister has a golf sportwagen. Tried to talk him into keeping the gti but he decided a truck was better for him now that they have a kid
Goober. GTI is a perfect kid car. A Caterham is a bad kid car.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
We're currently a GTI and Q5 family, but the wife dislikes the size and floatiness of the Q5. If there were an SQ3, or we could get the existing RS Q3, this would be an easy choice. We have an ID4 dual motor on order, but I think we're going to cancel as reviews have been solidly in the meh camp for the single motor. She mentioned today that she'd be okay going back to cars, and this is where I'll bemoan the fact that we can't get the RS3 five door.