GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Dynamic tail lights not working as expected

Bang0407

Car(s)
Golf 7.5 2017
Hey guys,
I purchased some original dynamic tail lights from VW and installed them in my Golf 7.5(2017) but unfortunately, they did not work as expected straight out of the box

My issues:
Blinker goes double speed inside the cockpit, but not on the outside
Only the outer lights are blinking when turn signal is on, but they are not blinking dynamicly.(Inner lights does not blink at all)
The first time i will blink either to the left or right after i turned on the car, all the rear ligths will blink once and afterwards they will function as i described just above this line.
I tried to get my friend to help me with the coding in VCDS, but we could not get it to work.

Hope yall can help me out :D
Have a nce day!

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Autobahn
There are a large number of threads on this, how-to's on YouTube, etc. Most informative thread is going to be: https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/mk7-5-oem-led-tails.340605/

There are a lot of unknowns, like what harness you used, original/new coding, just to name a few. You're best bet is to read through the threads on this and see if anyone has the same experience and a solution. It's hardly ever a simple one-change fix with coding these taillights in my experience.