GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Diag Tools For Rent - VAS5054, VCP, VCDS, Dlink EDub, Laptop

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
A forum member has decided he needed my tools more than I did, so no more rentals.

Last edited:

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
This is awesome. Is immobilizer programming possible?
As of right now no. Volkswagen cracked down hard on geko logins. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
Oh well. I guess that makes sense given the whole security issue with it.
If they made it easier to get access, i would do it in a heartbeat. But they make you jump through so many hoops. I work at a honda dealer and im trying to convince my boss to let me sign up for access. Havent been able to yet.

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
If they made it easier to get access, i would do it in a heartbeat. But they make you jump through so many hoops. I work at a honda dealer and im trying to convince my boss to let me sign up for access. Havent been able to yet.
I worked at a German independent before I went back to the dealer. The owner was trying to get access to this. He had to basically become a certified locksmith in order to get it.

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
I worked at a German independent before I went back to the dealer. The owner was trying to get access to this. He had to basically become a certified locksmith in order to get it.
From what I've read there are two tiers. The online coding portion. And anything like component protection, immobilizer. I think they are the only company that does that. America car companies you can sign up and get access in minutes.

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
From what I've read there are two tiers. The online coding portion. And anything like component protection, immobilizer. I think they are the only company that does that. America car companies you can sign up and get access in minutes.
The component protection is weird, but the immobilizer I get.
You’re correct about that, just pay the money.