GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Cobb AccessPort Sale!

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Due to popular demand, we are including our popular EQT ECU and TCU Base Tunes for FREE with purchase! Custom E-Tuning is discounted $100 with purchase!

Don't miss out on this deal! The more orders we get, the longer we'll keep the sale live!

https://eqtuning.com/collections/vw-audi/

1583261879370.png

MattMan1

Passed Driver's Ed
Is your stage 2 tune good for my car and what power should i make
Catless downpipe
after market intake and exhaust
91 octane

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Yes the stage 2 tune is great for that setup. Check out the FAQ on our website for power estimated.

Thanks
-- Ed

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
Oh damnit, I was looking at a TTE IS38 and APR IS38 OTS map... You're doing E85 tunes or flex fuel through the cobb?

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Oh damnit, I was looking at a TTE IS38 and APR IS38 OTS map... You're doing E85 tunes or flex fuel through the cobb?

No true flex fuel, but I tune a lot of E85 and E-blend maps. I'm also working on Stage 1/2 E30 Base Tunes that will be offered soonish.

-- Ed

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
There's someone that does flex fuel through cobb, isn't there? Am I completely nuts?

:edit:

Precision raceworks has an MPI kit that's "flex fuel compatible", software not included, so I stand corrected, my apologies.

Last edited:

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
UM is the only one who does flex at all so far. Both Cobb and ECUTEK are working on it.

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
I was about to click place order, then I saw I still had to pay $400 to get TCU tune functionality on the Cobb...