GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Cobb AccessPort Sale!

mrd8cd

Ready to race!
If I go stage 1 w/ Cobb/EQT, can I leave both O2 sensors installed?
Not only can you leave both O2 sensors installed, but you SHOULD leave both O2 sensors installed with any stage 1 tune. Otherwise you'll throw a CEL.

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
Alright guys, this is it. The final day of our VW Cobb AccessPort Sale is today!

We’ve shipped many hundreds of AP’s throughout this sale, including our popular staged maps for free with purchase. Our V2.0 staged maps have now been fully released and will be pre-loaded on the AccessPort when you order.

If you want to take advantage of the killer deal, order today! Tomorrow, pricing goes back to normal! Thanks to everyone for the outstanding support!

https://eqtuning.com/collections/vw-audi

Damnit I was just about to make my purchase since I got my tax return. Just my luck!

mrd8cd

Ready to race!
Damnit I was just about to make my purchase since I got my tax return. Just my luck!
At least EQT was nice enough to lower the price on the base tunes by $100, even though the free sale is over ;)

pgreene1

Ready to race!
Not only can you leave both O2 sensors installed, but you SHOULD leave both O2 sensors installed with any stage 1 tune. Otherwise you'll throw a CEL.

Cool, that's what I thought. I went stage 2 on my Mk6 and got incredibly frustrated trying to pass emissions every year. I'm thinking with the Mk7 I'll go stage 1 and just be happy without having to fiddle with O2 sensors and spacers.

Grey Ghost

Ready to race!
Please keep us posted, I'm a FBO Uni Stage 2 with a splash of e85 and I'd like to hear your thoughts.
I definitely will. Looking forward to trying the is20 stage 2 from EQT and having the time to compare them back to back. I’ve been running 1-1.5 gal of e85 on the Uni tune as well and honestly love it. Figured I would try this one since I’m not paying Uni any more money to tune this car; is38 soon so AP has sooo much more potential than Uni.

WhyGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Dang, missed the boat on this one. Been debating it for a while and didn’t see this thread. Oh well, I guess that’s what I get for waiting. Still looking forward to going with EQT. (y)

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
Due to popular demand, we are including our popular EQT ECU and TCU Base Tunes for FREE with purchase! Custom E-Tuning is discounted $100 with purchase!

Don't miss out on this deal! The more orders we get, the longer we'll keep the sale live!

https://eqtuning.com/collections/vw-audi/

1583261879370.png

Are you still offering this sale? ;)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Are you still offering this sale? ;)

Alright guys, this is it. The final day of our VW Cobb AccessPort Sale is today!

We’ve shipped many hundreds of AP’s throughout this sale, including our popular staged maps for free with purchase. Our V2.0 staged maps have now been fully released and will be pre-loaded on the AccessPort when you order.

If you want to take advantage of the killer deal, order today! Tomorrow, pricing goes back to normal! Thanks to everyone for the outstanding support!

https://eqtuning.com/collections/vw-audi

Ended two weeks ago.

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
1593888213708.png

Due to popular demand, we decided to do something special for this holiday weekend. Let's "Boost Your Independence" with EQT goodies for your car!

--------------------------------------

First, we have a couple long awaited new releases, and of course a nice sale to to go with it.

- We're releasing our E30 Stage 1 and Stage 2 Staged tunes for 2015-2018 GTI. These are staged tunes that you flash and enjoy with a 30% ethanol mix. Enjoy a 20-30whp gain over our pump gas tunes, all on the stock fuel system.

- We're also releasing our new DSG Staged Tune for the 7 Speed DSG (DQ381) for 2018-2019 Golf R. This has a slew of improvements including refinements of shift schedule, shift times, clutch slip reduction, launch control, etc.

For the sale, hard parts discounts are marked and tuning discounts are automatically applied at checkout. The sale will be live through July 5th. Here are the hot items:

- Free EQT ECU/TCU Staged Tune with VW/Audi Cobb AccessPort or DSG Upgrade Purchase!

- $200 Off EQT Vortex and Vortex XL MQB Turbo!

- $50-$100 Off Ecutek Programming Kits and Licenses for VW/Audi/Supra!

- 15% Off all EQT Staged and Custom Tunes for VW/Audi/Supra!

- Free Swag with every order!

One caveat to this fun. Supplies of AccessPorts and Turbos are extremely limited. We are likely to run out of stock quickly. We have orders in place, but do not expect immediate shipment.

https://eqtuning.com/collections/sale-items

Attachments

• 1593888214393.png
    1593888214393.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 75

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
View attachment 178675

Due to popular demand, we decided to do something special for this holiday weekend. Let's "Boost Your Independence" with EQT goodies for your car!

First, we have a couple long awaited new releases, and of course a nice sale to to go with it.

- We're releasing our E30 Stage 1 and Stage 2 Staged tunes for 2015-2018 GTI. These are staged tunes that you flash and enjoy with a 30% ethanol mix. Enjoy a 20-30whp gain over our pump gas tunes, all on the stock fuel system.

- We're also releasing our new DSG Staged Tune for the 7 Speed DSG (DQ381) for 2018-2019 Golf R. This has a slew of improvements including refinements of shift schedule, shift times, clutch slip reduction, launch control, etc.

For the sale, hard parts discounts are marked and tuning discounts are automatically applied at checkout. The sale will be live through July 5th. Here are the hot items:

- Free EQT ECU/TCU Staged Tune with VW/Audi Cobb AccessPort or DSG Upgrade Purchase!

- $200 Off EQT Vortex and Vortex XL MQB Turbo!

- $50-$100 Off Ecutek Programming Kits and Licenses for VW/Audi/Supra!

- 15% Off all EQT Staged and Custom Tunes for VW/Audi/Supra!

- Free Swag with every order!

One caveat to this fun. Supplies of AccessPorts and Turbos are extremely limited. We are likely to run out of stock quickly. We have orders in place, but do not expect immediate shipment.

https://eqtuning.com/collections/sale-items

Are the special features free such as burbles, traction control, etc? I dont see them affecting the price. And am I able to enable/disable them through the accessport?

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Are the special features free such as burbles, traction control, etc? I dont see them affecting the price. And am I able to enable/disable them through the accessport?
Yes, when you purchase a staged tuned those features are bundled in.
Burbles would be active only in the drive mode you’ve selected. You cannot use the AP to disable it fully.
Traction control can be changed with the AP. Slot 3 is the default that EQT sets to and I believe that Slot 8 disables the feature.

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
Yes, when you purchase a staged tuned those features are bundled in.
Burbles would be active only in the drive mode you’ve selected. You cannot use the AP to disable it fully.
Traction control can be changed with the AP. Slot 3 is the default that EQT sets to and I believe that Slot 8 disables the feature.

Hopefully the burbles arent too rediculous, I've heard some BMWs with that tune and they sound like a gun being fired. If its too much im sure EQT will be nice enough to help me out :)

Order placed btw!