GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Cobb AccessPort Sale!

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
I asked my tuner and my rear 02 sensor is connected but I don't run rich. What other problems could it cause being connected? How would it affect my tune?
You are cobb?

the reason for disconnecting came direct from COBB

DarkArrow

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'18 R
Does the sale include all EQT OTS tunes? For example, a golf R would include stg 1, stg 2 and E30 files?

Wording by EQT on OP says "base tunes" with an s, but on the site, it says "staged tune" without an s, and you need to choose stage 1 or stage 2 as an option when ordering the AP.

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Alright guys, this is it. The final day of our VW Cobb AccessPort Sale is today!

We’ve shipped many hundreds of AP’s throughout this sale, including our popular staged maps for free with purchase. Our V2.0 staged maps have now been fully released and will be pre-loaded on the AccessPort when you order.

If you want to take advantage of the killer deal, order today! Tomorrow, pricing goes back to normal! Thanks to everyone for the outstanding support!

https://eqtuning.com/collections/vw-audi

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Our AccessPort sale is finally over and we are amazed and thrilled by the response and support! Since launching the sale on Feb 28th, we sold over 400 AccessPorts with our included staged tunes! This greatly exceeded any of our expectations and we're working hard to fulfill all orders ASAP. We appreciate your patience through this process.

Although this sale is over, as a show of appreciation for this overwhelming support, we reduced the previous normal pricing for our staged tunes with AP orders. For the foreseeable future, you can add one ECU and/or one TCU staged tune to an AccessPort order for just $75 each. We're also keeping the $100 discount for any custom tune purchased with an AccessPort. It's not free, but this new pricing still makes our tuning package a killer deal.

As always, we're looking forward to continuing to support all of our present and future customers with continued development and refinement of our products and services.

-- Ed