GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Cobb AccessPort Sale!

KawaZukiVdub

Go Kart Newbie
How long does it usually take to receive your base map from EQT? It will almost be 3 wks since I ordered the custom tune from them. I don't have FB so I can't see what the current wait time is. Anyone else currently waiting for their tune?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
How long does it usually take to receive your base map from EQT? It will almost be 3 wks since I ordered the custom tune from them. I don't have FB so I can't see what the current wait time is. Anyone else currently waiting for their tune?
Call them or email Patrick. That's way too long.

KawaZukiVdub

Go Kart Newbie
Call them or email Patrick. That's way too long.

Yea I've emailed Patrick and he got back to me within a couple days but he has not responded back to a followup email that I sent 4 days ago.. still on ED BOSS 500 base map tune but I haven't been driving the car because of that. He said they were slammed w/custom tune orders from the sale but I just wish I could get some kind of ETA.

Just checked my spam and nothing in there, unfortunately they are closed today.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Yea I've emailed Patrick and he got back to me within a couple days but he has not responded back to a followup email that I sent 4 days ago.. still on ED BOSS 500 base map tune but I haven't been driving the car because of that. He said they were slammed w/custom tune orders from the sale but I just wish I could get some kind of ETA.

Just checked my spam and nothing in there, unfortunately they are closed today.
Email Ed directly. ed@eqtuning.com