GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Cobb AccessPort Sale!

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Due to popular demand, we are including our popular EQT ECU and TCU Base Tunes for FREE with purchase! Custom E-Tuning is discounted $100 with purchase!

Don't miss out on this deal! The more orders we get, the longer we'll keep the sale live!

https://eqtuning.com/collections/vw-audi/

1583261879370.png

MattMan1

Passed Driver's Ed
Is your stage 2 tune good for my car and what power should i make
Catless downpipe
after market intake and exhaust
91 octane

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Yes the stage 2 tune is great for that setup. Check out the FAQ on our website for power estimated.

Thanks
-- Ed

The Dude

Go Kart Champion
Oh damnit, I was looking at a TTE IS38 and APR IS38 OTS map... You're doing E85 tunes or flex fuel through the cobb?

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Oh damnit, I was looking at a TTE IS38 and APR IS38 OTS map... You're doing E85 tunes or flex fuel through the cobb?
Cobb doesn't have a flex fuel capability. Well, at least not yet.

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
No true flex fuel, but I tune a lot of E85 and E-blend maps. I'm also working on Stage 1/2 E30 Base Tunes that will be offered soonish.

-- Ed

The Dude

Go Kart Champion
There's someone that does flex fuel through cobb, isn't there? Am I completely nuts?

:edit:

Precision raceworks has an MPI kit that's "flex fuel compatible", software not included, so I stand corrected, my apologies.

Last edited:

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
There's someone that does flex fuel through cobb, isn't there? Am I completely nuts?
Nope. UM does flex fuel but they don't use Cobb.

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
UM is the only one who does flex at all so far. Both Cobb and ECUTEK are working on it.

Supermoto

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTI MK7 SE DSG
I was about to click place order, then I saw I still had to pay $400 to get TCU tune functionality on the Cobb...