GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW "AUSTIN" WHEEL OVERLAY KIT - GLOSS OCEAN SHIFT METALLIC

Neilsdeal

Ready to race!
Does anyone have these from Klii? Do they hold up well long term?

I can't speak for the wheel overlays, but I've had some Clubsport-style side stripes on my car for a year and a half. I've seen zero peel or fade. I thought I'd have replaced them by now, given their placement and all the dirt/debris that gets kicked up; not to mention being cleaned via pressure washer.

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
I have the matte black version on my GTI for over a year now. Easy to apply, no issues so far.

Last edited:

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I have the black ones but from a different vendor. They have held up fine so far, 1 year in. Just stay out of car washes, they can scratch easier than clear coat. Wax them to help them last longer. It's vinyl, so typically should hold up a couple years if well cared for.

GoldenIslesMK7

Car(s)
2018 GTI
My set up is actually all 3 parts
The main overlay
The connections that your talking about
The red center cap rings
Klii Motorwerkes makes the best ones I’ve ever seen. Super nice people and very high quality and great instructions , advice and tools also.

Johnnysoup

Car(s)
19 white/silver DSG
Klii made me a custom Club Sport S style
Lower stripe as well. Fit perfectly.
Very nice! I'll check them out.. Just got mine a few weeks ago. Coming from a V8 Genesis to this is a big change. I love the car though. A lot of choices and cool ideas to personalize the car.