Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

TastyPancakes

Ready to race!
Im still looking for a decent crew to go to something around here (Southeast PA, NJ). The DMV is a little far

I would be interested in Drew's meet as well as something like this.

VA beach is a bit of a drive for me so Drew's would only be feasible if my schedule allows.

But being that I'm between York/Harrisburg something in the SE PA area would be awesome.

Mark me down as interested, Drew.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
7th is definitely better than Labor Day. I will know more closer to the date, but could likely be in. Would be coming from Richmond.

Thanks,
Mike

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That makes three of us that might be rolling from RVA!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

Jc9963

I live in the area, but will be out of town that weekend.

I know you said you don’t have FB, but there is a decent sized MQB group in VB/NN. The group is called Virginia Beach MQB. We just did a meet/cruise last weekend. Had 14 cars show up.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
I live in the area, but will be out of town that weekend.

I know you said you don’t have FB, but there is a decent sized MQB group in VB/NN. The group is called Virginia Beach MQB. We just did a meet/cruise last weekend. Had 14 cars show up.

If that group meets up on a weekly or monthly basis, post up their schedule for us that don't have FB.

Jc9963

If that group meets up on a weekly or monthly basis, post up their schedule for us that don't have FB.

There isn’t a set schedule or weekly event. People just set up a variety of events from cruises, BBQ/install parties and stuff like that. I know some guys go to the different C&C.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
There isn’t a set schedule or weekly event. People just set up a variety of events from cruises, BBQ/install parties and stuff like that. I know some guys go to the different C&C.

Is the FB page private? Because I've done multiple searches on Google and nothing comes up for it except for 1 Instagram page.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
man that tarmac is going to be ROASTING

My driveway surface temp hit 149F Wednesday at 5PM, when it was only 91F outside.

To quote Henry Jones Sr. - "This is intolerable!"

Jc9963

It's not that. The FB page doesn't come up at all in a Google search. It's as if it doesn't exists.

I noticed the same thing. I had to log into Facebook and search within Facebook to find the group. Not sure why you can’t find it with google. It may be a Facebook thing.