Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
I'm trying to see if there is enough interest in making this happen. There is a brewery in Virginia Beach, VA called New Realm Brewing (https://newrealmbrewing.com/) which is big enough to host a lot of people and has a large parking lot. It has an outside sitting area that is pretty big and the place is family friendly. It is away from the ocean front, which is good so there are no tourists there and it's not flooded with cops. It's a very laid back, chill brewery with a good selection of beers and a decent food menu. We will meet up on Saturday, September 7th, at 1 pm. Maybe get the NOVA Dubs and NC Dubs community to make the trip along with anybody else.

This is open to any and all Volkswagen's and Audi's!

//UPDATE//

First meet location will be in Hampton, VA at the Target parking lot towards the back at 11:30 am. This will be for all you central and northern VA folks and I will be there to meet you guys. Address is...

5001 Holt Ave.
Hampton, VA 23666
https://www.google.com/maps/place/T...8d1fd039!8m2!3d37.0424323!4d-76.3921867?hl=en

The second meet location will be in Norfolk, VA at the Phoenix Theater by the Norfolk Navy Exchange. This will be for the South Hampton Roads folks (Suffolk, Chesapeake, Va. Beach, and of course Norfolk). Meet time will be 12:15 pm. Address is...

1500 Mall Dr.
Norfolk, VA 23511
https://www.google.com/maps/place/P...d19e40d8!8m2!3d36.9411075!4d-76.3072446?hl=en

From Hampton, we will cruise on over to the Norfolk location and then from there to the brewery.

Last edited:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Per my PM, I'm down...I'll check the family calendar tonight and confirm. This should bring the NOVA crew and upper NC crew up......could be a BLAST!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I don't have FB but if you do, maybe post it up so they can see it.

lol...me either, but I'll see if I can get it into some of their hands if no one posts up.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I'd Be down. Labor Day weekend may be packed unless we get there early. If you show up after 3PM it will be hard to get all the cars in without havign to park acrossed the street. We would possibly do a meet up/Drive before hand and end there (that way the drinking takes place after the driving not before).

Also are you aiming for just MK7s or all VWs/Audis

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
I'd Be down. Labor Day weekend may be packed unless we get there early. If you show up after 3PM it will be hard to get all the cars in without havign to park acrossed the street. We would possibly do a meet up/Drive before hand and end there (that way the drinking takes place after the driving not before).

Also are you aiming for just MK7s or all VWs/Audis

Any and all VWs/Audis and yes, the driving would take place before the drinking. If you think it will be too packed Labor Day weekend, maybe we should have it on the following Saturday.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
too far, but I've run these b4. Holiday wknds are something to be avoided for planing these.

Mud

tigeo

Autocross Champion
In Richmond and from VB/parent there, could be in.

FloridaNative

Passed Driver's Ed
7th is definitely better than Labor Day. I will know more closer to the date, but could likely be in. Would be coming from Richmond.

Thanks,
Mike

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk