GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vortex R vs G35

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Coming home from work last night and I cruise up next to a red G35, straight piped and spitting flames on decel. Caught a light, 2 young guys in the car. Laid on the launch control for a second and the driver says “I don’t want it” lol. Left the light a little spicy and that was that. I really wanted a shot at the hellcat that turned across traffic at the next light but I needed to get home.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
I had a 392 Challenger speed up and slow down in front of me highway like he wanted some action. He must have thought I was a GTI or R when I was behind him. An open stretch opens up in front of us and he slows down and I pull up next to him. He looks over and sees it's a stock looking wagon, and I swear this dude lets off the throttle and just falls back. I did a short 30 psi pull in front of him but he didn't bite. It was a lose/lose situation for him anyway.

Last edited:

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
I had a 392 Challenger speed up and slow down in front of me highway like he wanted some action. He must have thought I was a GTI or R when I was behind him. An open stretch opens up in front of us and he slows down and I pull up next to him. He looks over and sees it's a stock looking wagon, and I swear this dude lets off the throttle and and falls back. I did a short 30 psi pull in front of him but he didn't bite. It was a lose/lose situation for him anyway.
Man, what the heck! Challengers thinkin they fast lol