GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VMR | Wheels - Premium Powder Coat Wheel Gallery Thread

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion

Premium Powder Coat Wheel Gallery Thread

With a growing number requests for custom finishes, we've felt it was about the right time to release the premium coatings we've recently been working on. This collection will feature past and present custom wheel finishes that are available for all VMR | Wheels.

If there is a custom finish you are looking to achieve that is not available on this gallery, feel free to contact me directly at brandon@velocitymotoring.com or by PM.

Rally Orange

Electric Blue

Burnt Currant

Jet Anthracite

Gold

Sparkle Silver

Bangle Silver

Anodized Silver

Matte Glimmer

Bronze

Textured Black

Midnight Blue

Sparkling Graphite

Last edited:

Red-2009-GTI

Ready to race!
Very nice!

That gold one looks like my idea of bronze. The bronze one look like (bleep). But great offering, love the red and blues. I can see that blue on a reflex silver car as HOT!

adamgti

Trust me, I'm an engineer
Car(s)
07 CW GTI 4 dr
Wow I love the electric blue. How much would you guys charge to fix some minor curb damage and powdercoat my 18" VB3s that are currently matte black?

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
Very nice!

That gold one looks like my idea of bronze. The bronze one look like (bleep). But great offering, love the red and blues. I can see that blue on a reflex silver car as HOT!
Personally I really like the Burnt Currant finish that we have the best. It looks VERY nice in direct sunlight. From certain angles it almost looks maroon or burgundy.
Wow I love the electric blue. How much would you guys charge to fix some minor curb damage and powdercoat my 18" VB3s that are currently matte black?
Unfortunately we do not offer any refinishing/restoration services for sets that have already been mounted to a car. :frown:
How close is rally orange to LD2C Fahrenheit orange?

-FF
Fahrenheit Orange is a bit more dynamic than our Rally Orange would be I'd say. In certain angles Fahrenheit Orange has a bit more yellow, whereas ours does not. Otherwise it would be pretty similar.
What about making a super gloss black. You know so it's looks wet.
We have made some in gloss black! :smile:

love pretty much all of them. pics seem a bit off though, as bronze don't look bronze lol. i can def picture most of them working on CW
:thumbsup:

cdot

Ready to race!
damn that burnt currant is fresh!!
any pics of these on white mkv gti?? or any pics on white vehicles at all?

ive always been a fan of gold rims on white vehicles but damn id be willing to give that a shot if the right price!

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
so concave <3

PM me a military price!

-FF
You got PM!
damn that burnt currant is fresh!!
any pics of these on white mkv gti?? or any pics on white vehicles at all?

ive always been a fan of gold rims on white vehicles but damn id be willing to give that a shot if the right price!
Yeah it's one of my favorite finishes we've ever done. This color will look amazing on a white car.
^deep red on white is sexy
I agree! :thumbsup: