Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Would love too anytime

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
I'm going to reach out to this guy I know that runs a local Euro car group in my area to see if they would be down and let you know. If you know of any in your area or Northern VA, see if they would be interested as well.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I literally think we just need to set a date in at this point it’s going to be end of August or September

jawndropper

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I literally think we just need to set a date in at this point it’s going to be end of August or September

I was going to say lets just pick a date and whoever shows up, shows up. Where are we thinking? Maybe some part of the Blue ridge parkway? maybe a brewery for lunch/dinner afterwards?

StealthGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I imagine Drew has a local gathering in mind, focusing more on face-to-face than behind the wheel. Regardless, I'm heading up to York, PA for VAG Fair in 10 days. Not sure if that's too far for some of you. I haven't been to a show in a few years; and never to that one. So, it may be enjoyable.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I imagine Drew has a local gathering in mind, focusing more on face-to-face than behind the wheel. Regardless, I'm heading up to York, PA for VAG Fair in 10 days. Not sure if that's too far for some of you. I haven't been to a show in a few years; and never to that one. So, it may be enjoyable.
I've been to the classic car shows up in York, back about 10 years ago when when it used to be huge.....if it's at the same venue, I bet that is a fantastic time!