GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Virginia VW/Audi Cruise & Meet?

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Funny how when the guy without a FB account asks for a link to an event, he gets a FB link shared with him. :ROFLMAO: Just messin' with you, Drew! I left FB in March(?). I don't miss FB, but I AM out of the loop when gatherings are concerned.
Never had it and never will. If an event is big enough, it will have it's own website.

LordGrenfell

Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI Rabbit
From The Burbs to the Country Cruise/Car Rally! Presented by RVARR and Motorvated Auto Workz Will meet up at Hobby Lobby on Hull street @9am on 12/19/21 and leave @10am then cruise as far as ride time is hours 3hrs and 25mins but with stops for gas photos and food all together I will say max 5hrs!

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
From The Burbs to the Country Cruise/Car Rally! Presented by RVARR and Motorvated Auto Workz Will meet up at Hobby Lobby on Hull street @9am on 12/19/21 and leave @10am then cruise as far as ride time is hours 3hrs and 25mins but with stops for gas photos and food all together I will say max 5hrs!
Damn, that's a long cruise. What city is the Hobby Lobby located at?

bdollazzz

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Tornado Red GTI
Yeah, I want to go but only see 3 people, myself included, as "going" on the Facebook event.
If you want an actual good rally driving event Blue Ridge Road Rally (BRRR) hosts events with 50+ cars up in the blue ridge mountains that are free to join. Its a very well put together group and they have multiple events a season, the last one being back in October for the season closer. I have been on 4 now and they are such a blast and the best roads i've driven.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/blueridgeroadrally

LordGrenfell

Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI Rabbit
If you want an actual good rally driving event Blue Ridge Road Rally (BRRR) hosts events with 50+ cars up in the blue ridge mountains that are free to join. Its a very well put together group and they have multiple events a season, the last one being back in October for the season closer. I have been on 4 now and they are such a blast and the best roads i've driven.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/blueridgeroadrally
Yes, I'm in that event group, but usually cant be gone all of a Sunday. I don't know why someone won't set up a rally for a Saturday.

bdollazzz

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Tornado Red GTI
Yes, I'm in that event group, but usually cant be gone all of a Sunday. I don't know why someone won't set up a rally for a Saturday.
Ah that sucks, gotta try to make it out to one! The season closer there was a group of about 5 of us MK7's made for some great shots. Yea not too sure about why on a Sunday and not Saturday.