GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

(Video) Stock 6MT VS 10gen civic si, 350z, g35

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Haha. I had an Accord and a few pickup trucks beat me before I did anything. These things are fun out of the box, but not exactly fast compared to some other entry level mild performance FF cars out there.

Jewels_mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Haha. I had an Accord and a few pickup trucks beat me before I did anything. These things are fun out of the box, but not exactly fast compared to some other entry level mild performance FF cars out there.
yup! Currently getting tuned and its already so much quicker. went against a scat pack charger and stayed ahead. He didnt like that outcome so much haha

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Gonna go ahead and say upgrade the tires and wheels ASAP. Wish I had done that sooner than later.

Last edited:

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Yeah. Got a set from a member here. It does accelerate better, handles better etc. Shifting is easier as well. Also being .5 in wider, and using a wider tire size has noticeably reduced body roll so corners feel a lot nicer. Get rid of those no/season tires if you don’t wanna shell out for the wheels just yet.

Jewels_mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah. Got a set from a member here. It does accelerate better, handles better etc. Shifting is easier as well. Also being .5 in wider, and using a wider tire size has noticeably reduced body roll so corners feel a lot nicer.
nice, I think you've convinced me to get some new wheels! haha

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Austins are 25lbs. You can find 18-19lb wheels that look nicer, and fill the gaps better.