GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

(Video) 5150 tuned E85 GTI vs Sneekytuned E85 GTI

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
thats the point. a lot of people talk down on etunes. This is just to show an etune can still be as quick and dialed in as a dyno tune if done correctly. At the time of video the sneeky gti was still in the earlier revisions of tuning for full ethanol

Yeah, anyone worth paying should be able to get a Stage 1 or Stage 2 tune right. Let's just say both tuners meet the bar. I hope all the other tuners that people pay can meet this bar. I'd love to see logs from the sneaky car or the 5150 car to determine if these cars are on "full kill" tunes. I guess anyone could turn the knob up to 10 or 12 also.

Jewels_mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah, anyone worth paying should be able to get a Stage 1 or Stage 2 tune right. Let's just say both tuners meet the bar. I hope all the other tuners that people pay can meet this bar. I'd love to see logs from the sneaky car or the 5150 car to determine if these cars are on "full kill" tunes. I guess anyone could turn the knob up to 10 or 12 also.
youre right anyone can turn it up to a kill mode but I doubt thats what happened in this case. no tuner or even the drivers knew this race was going to take place in order to enable any "kill modes" the sneeky car was in the earlier revisions at the time, meaning theres most likely more than can get squeezed out. This video is just a product of their normal tune for full ethanol and serves as a reference for others to see.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
I'm completely lost then. I'm talking about the instagram video. It says camera car is EQT, so it obviously has a passenger. So, again, did you also have a passenger? The youtube video with 5150 looks like no one won.

That instagram video was posted by GTMcooper, not Jewels.

GTMCooper

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI S DSG SneekyTune
I'm completely lost then. I'm talking about the instagram video. It says camera car is EQT, so it obviously has a passenger. So, again, did you also have a passenger? The youtube video with 5150 looks like no one won.

EQT vs me, EQT car had a passenger and was 2 door, vs me no passenger 4 door. Both dyno tuned.

It'd make a difference without, but both he and I agree not enough to make him win. Manual is hurting him a bit too.

PicositoGTi

Go Kart Champion
If there was a third car with EQT this would’ve been perfect lol.
If they lived closer I’d race them in my gutted 2 door GTi on EQT Stage 2 E30 file! I been wanting to run a sneeky car and 5150 car. I did a call out to all of texas to see who wanna run me? Lol
I am going e85 soon through eqt and I am gonna send it and take it to the track to see how I do.

Last edited:

Jewels_mk7

Drag Racing Champion
If they lived closer I’d race them in my gutted 2 door GTi on EQT Stage 2 E30 file! I been wanting to run a sneeky car and 5150 car. I did a call out to all of texas to see who wanna run me? Lol
I am going e85 soon through eqt and I am gonna send it and take it to the track to see how I do.
you should rerun that 5150 or a sneeky car after going full e85