GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vektor Golf MK7 R GTI Tuning Data Display

888Gen3

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GOLF MK8 GTI
VEKTOR Golf 7 Data Display for tuning lovers (GTI + R + GTD).

- English Version only here -

One sees the dashboard replaces the right air outlet nozzle and combines functions of several other good tools.

- Tuning data live: Boost, HP/PS, NM, Lambda, IAT, timing/ignition angle, misfires, throttle position, etc.
- GNSS Laptimer 30Hz time measurement (more accurate than P-Box, QSTARTZ)
- Coding, Programming, Adaptation (like VCDS, VCP, etc.; lots of further coding features will be regularly added)
- Trouble/DTC Clearance (Error code diagnosis, like OBD11, etc.)
- 4,3" Capacitive Touch Screen.

Vektor Golf 7 R GTI Datendisplay KolbenKraft Tuning.jpg
Vektor Golf 7 R GTD GTI Display MK7 Dashboard Vektortechnik 15.jpg

Vektor Dashboard VAG.jpg
Vektor Datendisplay VW Golf 7 R GTI GTD MK7 Dashboard_200.jpg

Last edited:

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Shame ..not made for UK or Australian market...(steering wheel on the right)..

888Gen3

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GOLF MK8 GTI
You can buy also the RIGHT Steering Wheel Version of VEKTOR soon in the KolbenKraft-Shop. It is being developed and seemingly takes 2-3 weeks.
www.KolbenKraft-Tuning.com

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
You can buy also the RIGHT Steering Wheel Version of VEKTOR soon in the KolbenKraft-Shop. It is being developed and seemingly takes 2-3 weeks.
www.KolbenKraft-Tuning.com

oh feck!!!......

I'll leave it about 1yr as I don't want to be part of any "beta testers" which is what I ended up being after the "Auto-Polar FIS" feck-up I was involved in in 2018...

888Gen3

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GOLF MK8 GTI
It has already been beta-tested for almost two years (typical in Germany).
Let's wait and see how it performs and how reviews? and user videos will be (y).

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I looked on their website and it replaces the AC outlet on the driver side. Can it be installed in the other vent right beside that one? Cool idea but living in Phoenix I'm not giving up the driver side AC outlet.

888Gen3

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GOLF MK8 GTI
The coding functions are a joke compared to VCDS, VCP or OBD11. Totally useless.
Just the beginning. New adaptations are added daily, they stated. Seems and open system with regular free updates.

888Gen3

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GOLF MK8 GTI
I looked on their website and it replaces the AC outlet on the driver side. Can it be installed in the other vent right beside that one? Cool idea but living in Phoenix I'm not giving up the driver side AC outlet.
In Arizona - Valley of Sunshine - you need to keep ALL AC outlets.

Jovian

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI
The AC outlet thing isnt a big deal for me, price is a bit steep especially when I already run Cobb and have a VCDS. But damn the potential of that is really sweet.

Someone please get it and report back.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Def looks cool. Id be more in for a gauge mount of some sort that doesnt replace the vent, then again i got other things to spend 700 on lol