GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VCDS Track/AutoX Mods

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Has anyone found where they hid the torque limiter adaption in the facelift GTI's?

Mini7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport PP
For my 2017 PP Sport 6MT non facelift:

I went back to Standard for XDS

84CEA972-8AC5-4443-AC65-7F8501720F82.jpeg

nasae30

is there a chart like this for an 18? Its my understanding that Starting Vibration is now under Rough Road or something. Id like to do exactly what you did Mini7

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
is there a chart like this for an 18? Its my understanding that Starting Vibration is now under Rough Road or something. Id like to do exactly what you did Mini7

If you have an early 18, you may still have SVR, and all the rest are the same for 7.5. RRO only has 2 settings instead of 3 like SVR. SVR had strong, weak, and deactivated. RRO only has activated and deactivated, but deactivated appears to be the same as weak in SVR.

With RRO deactivated, I don't get anymore intervention on dry or even mildly damp roads, but I drove in heavy rain yesterday and was able to get it to intervene with crazy amounts of wheel spin, so it isn't COMPLETELY off.

I also have the security codes and adaptions listed in the Macan Caliper thread specifically for the 7.5.

Ready to race!
i tried this and it works but what is the the right combo where it turns it off completely?
right now it does do that surge a little after i press my pedal.
what are you guys doing and what is your outcome?

Sc629

Go Kart Newbie
not sure if its useful to you guys but today i changed "Hydraulic brake booster" offset to 6 rather than 8. I seems to have increased rear braking vs front braking (as expected with changing "bias"). For my 986 brake setup, this was necessary as my rears were barely used under braking

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
not sure if its useful to you guys but today i changed "Hydraulic brake booster" offset to 6 rather than 8. I seems to have increased rear braking vs front braking (as expected with changing "bias"). For my 986 brake setup, this was necessary as my rears were barely used under braking

What was the security code?

Sc629

Go Kart Newbie
I can’t remember which I used honestly... it was one of the first 5

Attachments

• 1103D202-B08B-4AA9-AD89-6CC4FAEFA372.png
    1103D202-B08B-4AA9-AD89-6CC4FAEFA372.png
    237.1 KB · Views: 202

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I can’t remember which I used honestly... it was one of the first 5

I got it just guessing. Thanks for checking though, I appreciate it.