GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VCDS or OBD11 Pro Help

badleaf

Hi, I recently installed power folding mirrors on my GTI 2017 S trim (bought from shopDAP and installed by local body shop) and used the one click function in OBD11 Next Gen for auto folding mirrors. However, the mirrors do not fold and the puddle lights do not turn on. I have enabled the function in the “Mirrors and Wipers” section of the car. Still not working.

FYI, the blinker lights come on correctly and I am able to electronically adjust the mirrors which seems to indicate it was installed correctly.

After some research, it seems like the one click function isn’t working in OBD11 for power mirror folding. I would need to do long coding but I have OBD11 Next Gen which does not have the Pro version yet. Would anyone be kind enough to do some long coding for me in the NOVA area?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
So there's a sticky on the main page for general, that lists where all members that want to help live, what the have, and they're skill level. I just looked and no one in NOVA though.

I'm down in RVA if you want to drive, or I'll be up there mid Jan and can help

badleaf

So there's a sticky on the main page for general, that lists where all members that want to help live, what the have, and they're skill level. I just looked and no one in NOVA though.

I'm down in RVA if you want to drive, or I'll be up there mid Jan and can help
Ahh, I missed that thread. Thanks for the info! I guess I will have to wait till OBD11 comes out with the PRO for the iOS. Thanks for the offer! Hope you have a nice holiday season.

OldVWFan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
Hi, I recently installed power folding mirrors on my GTI 2017 S trim (bought from shopDAP and installed by local body shop) and used the one click function in OBD11 Next Gen for auto folding mirrors. However, the mirrors do not fold and the puddle lights do not turn on. I have enabled the function in the “Mirrors and Wipers” section of the car. Still not working.

FYI, the blinker lights come on correctly and I am able to electronically adjust the mirrors which seems to indicate it was installed correctly.

After some research, it seems like the one click function isn’t working in OBD11 for power mirror folding. I would need to do long coding but I have OBD11 Next Gen which does not have the Pro version yet. Would anyone be kind enough to do some long coding for me in the NOVA area?
What company did you purchase your NextGen OBDeleven from as I purchased mine from ECS Tuning in late November with the PRO version? I would contact the place you purchased it from or OBDeleven directly to see if you can upgrade. I think if you do then you will get 200 credits. I then believe that you can do the coding you want with Adaptions and not the Long Coding.

sijray21

Go Kart Newbie
OP - where are you located in NoVA?