GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VCDS coding in the area?

BigDan

Go Kart Newbie
Is there anyone in the area that can code my remote to do my windows? And what is a fair price to pay for this kind of service? Also while I am asking my passenger mirror going down when car is put into reverse to see the curb as I Park.

sgessler2011

Ready to race!
While I am not in your area, a fair charge would be 2 six-packs of craft beer to give you every VCDS tweak you want.

BigDan

Go Kart Newbie
Dude you are closer than you think. I bought my GTI the Last day of Sept 14, Pick it up on Oct 3 2014. There is a reason I have 33,000 plus miles on the car. Is because I work out of Newark International Airport. My commute to work is 106 miles to work. So L.I. is not that much farther from work. So what are you Drinking!!!!!

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
I only charge a case of beer too, LMK.

bxrsean

I have recently joined GTI fan club and I am the proud owner of a 2016 GTI S w/PP. Is there anyone in the Horsham area that would be willing to code some things for me? Key FOB Windows and things like that.

Last edited:

Animoski

Passed Driver's Ed
While I am not in your area, a fair charge would be 2 six-packs of craft beer to give you every VCDS tweak you want.

Hey there, i'm from Queens and just got my car the other month. I definitely plan on doing some VCDS tweaks, but would you also be able to help out with bolt on mods? Time will be compensated for.

sgessler2011

Ready to race!
Hey there, i'm from Queens and just got my car the other month. I definitely plan on doing some VCDS tweaks, but would you also be able to help out with bolt on mods? Time will be compensated for.

What type of bolt on mods? If it's an intake that's easy, a downpipe for example is a serious time commitment.

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
Is Sunday good for you and what Beer do you like?!?

This Sunday or Monday is not good for me, most of the rest of the week I'm available with notice. PM me