Car(s)
15 GTI
... Was returned.

Last edited:

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
Most of the people who've rented where new. But I think your probably right, that and change the deposit amount to make it not worth it to steal it.

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
Sadly, there’s always going to be a T1mLen6 out there.

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI

Parabola

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI, 22 Tiguan
Well that sucks, I just rented the tool few months ago to retrofit MIB2 and it worked great. I have also rented Helix dongle from a different user few yrs back...again, awesome that there are people out there renting those tools out. All it takes is one a**hole to ruin it for the rest of us...Anything you can resolve through PayPal or however he paid for deposit?

bobloblawGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE 6MT
Anyone have a lead on available rentals elsewhere? Picked up a Discover Media from a junker and looks like I'll need VAS to get it working correctly (have Composition Media now.)

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
Well that sucks, I just rented the tool few months ago to retrofit MIB2 and it worked great. I have also rented Helix dongle from a different user few yrs back...again, awesome that there are people out there renting those tools out. All it takes is one a**hole to ruin it for the rest of us...Anything you can resolve through PayPal or however he paid for deposit?
He could be a real dickhead and try and get a refund of the deposit, but for me, there isnt anything i can do through paypal.

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI