GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VAS5054 Rental

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
A forum member who I won't name decided he needed the tools more than me, so as usual one person fucks it up for everyone else.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
A forum member who I won't name decided he needed the tools more than me, so as usual one person fucks it up for everyone else.

Nah, fuck that. Throw out a name before they screw over someone else.

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
That wouldn't accomplish anything good. There is always someone that will go to far with that information.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I disagree. It would accomplish people knowing not to work/trade with them in future. Not saying post the guys name and address up, just forum user name.

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
Didn't think about that, I sent him a message Wednesday. Have not gotten a response as of yet. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and give to this Wednesday. If no response I will post his user name.

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
Rented in June. Sent a message mid June saying a couple more days to make sure everything was working. Sent a message last week on Wednesday. No reply.

I never nagged people about how long they've kept it, because everyone up until now has always kept me in the loop. And I understand that the remote retrofit guys can be hard to get a hold of with the time difference and all.

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
Rented in June. Sent a message mid June saying a couple more days to make sure everything was working. Sent a message last week on Wednesday. No reply.

I never nagged people about how long they've kept it, because everyone up until now has always kept me in the loop. And I understand that the remote retrofit guys can be hard to get a hold of with the time difference and all.
That doesn’t mean not message you.

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
One would think. But there is always that person, that sees the deposit amount is less than it would cost to buy one.

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
Specific unit to get all of the oem scan tool features. Generic dongles can do basic stuff, read,erase codes read data

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
When I bought it they were alot cheaper, and I was trying to make it accessible to everyone. Wasnt trying to make money, the rental fee covered PayPal fees and shipping.

bobloblawGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE 6MT
I can't begin to imagine the value that tool has brought us all over the years. I owe my ACC retrofit to that thing! Hope they respond and you're able to keep it circulating.