GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VAS 5054 & D-Link Dub E100 Network Adapter Rental

Lth0ms0n

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2013 Golf GTD
@George Ab do you know of anyone in the UK doing something like this? My MIB2 unit and display arrive this week and I don't want to have to buy my own if I can get around it - I just forked out for an OBD11 a few weeks ago, to investigate a good old heating problem with my Mk7 Golf, and for various reasons, a duplicate purchase like this is an expense I could do without!

If push comes to shove, I'll get one - it's no massive deal, I'm sure I can sell it on later..

(Also, feel free to delete this post once it's no longer of use to anyone - I don't want to clog up your feed with unnecessary posts)

Last edited:

George Ab

Drag Racing Champion
I do not. Just a thought, you may consider posting a wanting to rent VAS 5054 & D-Link Dub E100 adapter in the UK Regional or even Europe Regional sections.

Lth0ms0n

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2013 Golf GTD
I do not. Just a thought, you may consider posting a wanting to rent VAS 5054 & D-Link Dub E100 adapter in the UK Regional or even Europe Regional sections.
That’s a really good idea - thanks George! I’ve got someone local to do the CP removal at least, so I can fit & use my new unit when it arrives from tomorrow, but getting CarPlay & SatNav activated beyond that is the challenge now!