GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Various stock parts GTI/R

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Hey guys. Sold my Gti and the new owner was supposed to take all these parts as part of the deal. It’s been almost a year now and I’m still sitting on this stuff so I’m selling it.

All from a 2015 GTI, mileage varies as to when I removed it but at most 20k on anything.

OEM intake
OEM downpipe
OEM suspension, front struts are complete with top hats
OEM tail lights with deautokey bulbs
Set of mint Austin’s with tires, tires are old (from 2014) and probably worn but they’re there

Also have a Golf R intercooler from my current car that I’ll part with. Even if I go back to stock I’m not gonna bother with the intercooler.

Everything is pretty much best offer. I’ll take what I think is fair. Located in swfl for pickup, shipping can be arranged but know it’s gonna fall on you.

prime8evolved

Passed Driver's Ed
Also have a Golf R intercooler from my current car that I’ll part with. Even if I go back to stock I’m not gonna bother with the intercooler.

Everything is pretty much best offer. I’ll take what I think is fair. Located in swfl for pickup, shipping can be arranged but know it’s gonna fall on you.

Interested. What year Golf R? PM photos please or post here.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
I did. The only thing people have shown interest in are the largest and heaviest items to ship. I’m not sure it would be economical for anything other than pickup. Paying 200 bucks to ship a 100 dollar part sounds silly to me.