GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vannila Sky

KharatosGTI

Rally Car Newbie
So, who likes it? It's gotten terrible reviews and ratings from the majority. But I happen to like it, it seriously messes with my head and makes me think afterwards. Everything that I ever cared about can be ....... basically nothing more than thin air, the film always leaves me with a feeling of emptiness. I like it. :smile:

PS no I don't like Tom Cruise, just the film.

Last edited:

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
The funny thing about that movie is that I saw it, but for the life of me I can't remember anything about :iono:

KharatosGTI

Rally Car Newbie
Bouston said:
The funny thing about that movie is that I saw it, but for the life of me I can't remember anything about :iono:

Me neither, but I remember it triggered something inside of me, so I bought the DVD and watch it once in a while when the moment calls for it.

And it sucks that I can't correct my typo in the title. =(

the_saint

Touring Car Champion
I liked it up until the very end becasue it was like it came out of left field...just BAM! That's all folks.

At least I think that's how I felt about it...it's been a loooong time since I've seen it. I might have to go rent it again.

jesterjay

Drag Racing Champion
How about this for irony.....My girlfriend was Sophia...who left me for Brain....then I met Julie...who Brian was in love with before.........all of the names of the major characters in the movie...and Julie was a blonde...and Sophia was a brunette....way too creepy

KharatosGTI

Rally Car Newbie
jesterjay said:
How about this for irony.....My girlfriend was Sophia...who left me for Brain....then I met Julie...who Brian was in love with before.........all of the names of the major characters in the movie...and Julie was a blonde...and Sophia was a brunette....way too creepy

Yes I'm your tech support, you called out to me in your dreams last night. How can I help you?

:laugh:

jesterjay

Drag Racing Champion
When I watched that movie, I was beside myself. I mean really...what are the odds that all those names would be in the same movie. Not that Brian and Julie are odd names, but Sophia too????

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI
GTI2007 said:
Not to be picky but is Vanilla Sky not the correct spelling of the movie title instead of Vannila Sky?

It may be that was in Belgium, but in the USA we spell it Vannnilluh. It's scientific fact.