GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Vancouver Chat Thread

Clem604

Ready to race!
Hey guys, if any of you want to come there is a Vancouver R Club meet this Saturday @10am, should be fun. I can also help oit anyone coming to the meet with OBD11 coding.[emoji106]

Last edited:

vulticGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Hey guys, if any of you want to come there is a Vancouver R Club meet this Saturday @10am, should be fun. I can also help oit anyone coming to the meet with OBD11 coding.[emoji106]
Are the R people gonna be mean to GTI owners? haha. I won't make the meet but I'd be curious about future ones although I'm just a person from Bellingham, WA.

Maybe in the future you'd be willing to help with some OBD11 coding for my GTI for some $?
:D

Clem604

Ready to race!
Are the R people gonna be mean to GTI owners? haha. I won't make the meet but I'd be curious about future ones although I'm just a person from Bellingham, WA.

Maybe in the future you'd be willing to help with some OBD11 coding for my GTI for some $?

:D
Haha no they are all good people and the R club has many GTI's, R's, and a mixture of Audi's, everyone's welcome.

I would be able to help you with coding work no problem, no compensation needed. You would just have to drive up to Vancouver [emoji16]

Last edited:

vulticGTI

Go Kart Newbie
You ever done the H&R Wanderlust cruise to Mt. Baker? They usually do it in August and it's a nice drive and a good turnout.
Actually pretty new to Bellingham area and the car scene. Was originally from Seattle. I'll definitely have to check this out! I plan on doing a good amount of biking and exploring in the area.

Haha no they are all good people and the R club has many GTI's, R's, and a mixture of Audi's, everyone's welcome.

I would be able to help you with coding work no problem, no compensation needed. You would just have to drive up to Vancouver [emoji16]
Haha that's what I thought, seems like an extremely helpful community.

And thanks! next time I plan a trip up to Vancouver I'll hit you up if I don't get an OBD11 and an android device before then haha.

Tooly

Ready to race!
Yeah but it's kind of embarrassing how dirty it is, parked under a tree and there are sap droplets all over it. Wasn't thinking when I parked in that spot, that'll teach me. *facepalm*

CarlosCanizares

Go Kart Champion
Yeah but it's kind of embarrassing how dirty it is, parked under a tree and there are sap droplets all over it. Wasn't thinking when I parked in that spot, that'll teach me. *facepalm*
After 7 months of storage, my car is probably embarrassingly similar to yours sans the sap. Gave it a good power wash when I insured it for the summer, but it’s not perfect.

Oddly enough I like the “slightly rough look”. Makes it less like a garage queen when in fact it is lol.

Tooly

Ready to race!
After 7 months of storage, my car is probably embarrassingly similar to yours sans the sap. Gave it a good power wash when I insured it for the summer, but it’s not perfect.

Oddly enough I like the “slightly rough look”. Makes it less like a garage queen when in fact it is lol.
Had a chance to wash it today but it really needs a seal and wax but that's for another weekend.

CarlosCanizares

Go Kart Champion
Had a chance to wash it today but it really needs a seal and wax but that's for another weekend.
Since watching the film Bullitt a over decade ago (as well as owning a 2001 version of the Bullitt 'stang), I've disliked shiny cars since LOL.

But I'm a weird soul. I prefer stock-looking cars, dropped all social media and love film photography. And, I'm only 37.

Last edited: