GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vancouver Chat Thread

Clem604

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Hey everybody, there is another Dubs and Coffee event coming up. A chance for those who couldn't make it to come out.

SmartSelect_20200816-130249_Samsung Internet.jpg

Clem604

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Attention all greater Vancouver area VW enthusiasts, there will be a VW/Audi/Euro/Car meet on Sunday June 27th. It's a great chance to show off all the mods that some of you have been doing to your car during the pandemic. It's gonna be a good time and I hope to see some of you guys/gals there!

IMG-20210601-WA0007.jpg

Last edited:

gboticus

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Attention all Vancouver area VW enthusiasts, there will be a VW/Audi/Euro meet on Sunday June 27th. It's a great chance to show off all the mods that some of you have been doing to your cars during the pandemic. It's gonna be a good time and I hope to see some of you guys/gals there!

View attachment 215639
I'm planning to be there! Mark Hansford also created an enthusiast event on July 3 at Cowell VW (https://fb.me/e/dQ41DoYON)

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Attention all greater Vancouver area VW enthusiasts, there will be a VW/Audi/Euro/Car meet on Sunday June 27th. It's a great chance to show off all the mods that some of you have been doing to your car during the pandemic. It's gonna be a good time and I hope to see some of you guys/gals there!

View attachment 215639
Time was changed to 9am