GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Using COBB Accessport to watch Ethanol Content

jaystonewee

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI 4dr S 6spd
I've read through the ethanol content sensor thread and couldn't find a solid answer so here goes.

I've got the Precision Raceworks MPI setup which has the wiring for an ethanol sensor. If wired as instructed, would a COBB Accessport be able to see ethanol content in the monitoring section as "ethanol final" ? I know that there currently is not flex fuel support from COBB in terms of actual tuning.

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
Unless a recent update changed things, no there is no Ethanol content display option. I'd imagine they will add it once they have flex fuel, but no solid ETA on that.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I've read through the ethanol content sensor thread and couldn't find a solid answer so here goes.

I've got the Precision Raceworks MPI setup which has the wiring for an ethanol sensor. If wired as instructed, would a COBB Accessport be able to see ethanol content in the monitoring section as "ethanol final" ? I know that there currently is not flex fuel support from COBB in terms of actual tuning.
I don’t think so man. For some reason a proper ethanol content analyzer can’t communicate with the ap on our platform.

Navi

Autocross Champion
Current ETA on the feature has been "soon" for the last few years.
Lol yup. It will come out when no one cares anymore.