GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Used GTI injectors

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
not sure if anyone buys used injectors and sends them off to get professionally cleaned and shit. OEM injectors are about $250 each. I replaced my injectors and didn't send them out to get worked on because I can't be without a car to get them done, so I replaced them. Injectors have a decent amount of carbon on the nozzles. One of the injectors threw a code "monitoring of injector", that would throw an EPC light. That one injector had the most carbon. Did a carbon cleaning and new injectors, no more issues. I don’t wanna throw them away since they’re pricey. Not sure if anyone wants them.

2017 injectors 60k miles part #06A906036G

Throw me an offer.

Last edited:

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
A983F498-9C44-4CA0-96B7-C76FA8C3E87E.jpeg
AA4C678C-A56C-4D2D-84F6-C632D7B8F349.jpeg
894EA2C3-0E03-4EF7-BE0F-A1AC1E9A16C9.jpeg

Golf7RR

Go Kart Newbie
not sure if anyone buys used injectors and sends them off to get professionally cleaned and shit. OEM injectors are about $250 each. I replaced my injectors and didn't send them out to get worked on because I can't be without a car to get them done, so I replaced them. Injectors have a decent amount of carbon on the nozzles. One of the injectors threw a code "monitoring of injector", that would throw an EPC light. That one injector had the most carbon. Did a carbon cleaning and new injectors, no more issues. I don’t wanna throw them away since they’re pricey. Not sure if anyone wants them.

2017 injectors 60k miles part #06A906036G

Throw me an offer.
Not to purchase, but are these injectors easily removed/replaced after the intake is removed? is there a DIY procedure you could share? someone posted something and I lost the link now. thanks much. GLWS.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
How many miles/what year are they.

For the right price I’d send them out for service just to have them “in stock” for when that becomes an issue on my car.

Edit: OP had all the info I asked for in the ad already lol. PM sent.

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
Not to purchase, but are these injectors easily removed/replaced after the intake is removed? is there a DIY procedure you could share? someone posted something and I lost the link now. thanks much. GLWS.
I had a VW indie shop remove the intake manifold and injectors. Humble mechanic got two videos.

greggles

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Hey Anthony,
Don't mean to hijack your thread, but did replacing your injectors resolve your cylinder 2 misfire issue?
-G

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
Hey Anthony,
Don't mean to hijack your thread, but did replacing your injectors resolve your cylinder 2 misfire issue?
-G
carbon cleaning was the problem. I had misfires mostly in cylinder 2 but had seen misfires in the other cylinders. Carbon cleaning fixed it no more misfires

greggles

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Thanks! I've been chasing my cylinder 2 misfire for months and its basically come down to carbon buildup or injectors, so was just going to do both at the same time. Been curious how others have been doing with those misfires.

bobivy1234

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW Golf GTI
Send these to RC Fuel Injection out in California for $150 to get them cleaned up and flow tested and they are basically brand new. Or I'll buy them cheap to do that myself, what price are you looking for? I'll PM. Those injectors specifically are about $90 each so $360 brand new for the set with the 'Q' revision as the latest for $250 or so each.