GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

USA - $30 SHIPPED, paypal - Genuine OEM VW MK7 GTI Left and Right Turn Signal Assembly 5GG949101-5GG949102, used

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5

when I was removing the right hand side turn signal, some plastic chipped off the bottom of the piece itself, it does not affect functionality, performance and does not let moisture in, it's purely cosmetic. in fact, when they are installed, you wouldn't even see that part because it tucks inside the mirror cap assembly, which is why it snapped off, it was a tight fit and it was stuck as this was my first time doing this

these are brand new official OEM Volkswagen parts removed off my personal car at 2500 miles

great candidate for a set if you want to try to spray tint them yourself and still use OEM parts (I was thinking about doing this but i am happy with my aftermarket signals)

I am asking $30 shipped anywhere in the usa via USPS with tracking and to be paid with paypal. i see these sets go for 35-50 in similar condition so i think my price is more than fair so it is firm.
I buy and print postage from home so these will go out in the mail the day after the payment. they're boxed up and ready to go.

please dm me for the fastest response. thank you.