GOLFMKV

US Navy SEALs face assault charges after capturing a most wanted terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
our country is turning into a land full of pussy's and making a right turn straight to hell.

This is disgusting that these men are even being considered to be put on trail b/c a TERRORIST claimed he was punched and has a bloody lip. He mutilated 4 blackwater security agents, and he's bitching about getting punched... he's lucky they didn't bleed him out right where they found him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,576646,00.html

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI

Angx

My FAST is DIRTYYYY
They should have just killed him.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
you know I like to consider myself a pretty far leaning leftist but yeah, getting criminal charges for doing your job well is pretty fucked. Find me an NPR link and I'll be more inclined to believe it isn't fox news just trying to stir up shit and be stupid. Its bad enough they got bush in office

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
It's strange I was just reading this story in the navy times online today, those seals will beat the charges imo & it's only cause fox news aired the story that they're even being charged, it's all bs. I have alot of respect for the guys in the teams:thumbsup: LOL I tried once to join, and didn't even last a minute. I was told to come back when I had a better side stroke, and that was just for an app to buds

krische

vdubber in training
Yeah so far it looks like the only site really reporting this is Fox News. So probably just trying to to stir up emotions like the OP.

Doesn't seem like a big deal to me at all. Probably pretty common since abu ghraib. The detainees probably think they can get out scot-free by claiming they were assaulted. Meanwhile the military probably has to take their complaints more seriously since abu ghraib.

cyclopath

Ready to race!
There is an organization called Defend the Defenders. To help defend our hero's.

Status
Not open for further replies.