GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unmarried GTI Accessport. DSG unlocked with extras. Sold!

Mk7gtifl

Ready to race!
Selling an used in good condition Cobb Accessport with extra tunes. EQT stage 2 93 and E30. 5150 E48 stage 2 base. Sneekytuned E30 stage 2 map. DSG unlock with EQT v2.03
Came off from a 2015 GTI.

$800 plus seller pay for shipping.
Located in Orlando FL.

Attachments

• 4DECC51A-C5C6-4F99-9171-EC3DAD0A9AB4.jpeg
    4DECC51A-C5C6-4F99-9171-EC3DAD0A9AB4.jpeg
    7.8 MB · Views: 164
  • 4F71EBCB-2266-4799-BC2F-728186F81F01.jpeg
    4F71EBCB-2266-4799-BC2F-728186F81F01.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 172
  • 0F1DF598-D0B0-4FF1-98C2-06BEA78AE19D.jpeg
    0F1DF598-D0B0-4FF1-98C2-06BEA78AE19D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 120
Last edited:

zoominms3

Ready to race!
Price? Use on a Mk7 or 7.5? Are the tunes vin locked?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Price? Use on a Mk7 or 7.5? Are the tunes vin locked?
The tunes should be vin locked, it’s not from Cobb it’s from sneaky.

I think 800$ is terribly overpriced. Dsg tune or not. My friend just got an unmarried one for his wrx for 300 LOL

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Want, but can't justify price over tunes that are not useable to another car.

zoominms3

Ready to race!
The tunes should be vin locked, it’s not from Cobb it’s from sneaky.

I think 800$ is terribly overpriced. Dsg tune or not. My friend just got an unmarried one for his wrx for 300 LOL

$800 is the average for an AP with DSG unlocked. The accessport is what, $675 alone and its another $400 for the ability to flash the DSG so thats $1075 value, on a part that has no wear to it.. APs without DSG support I have seen for 4-500. FWIW

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
$800 is the average for an AP with DSG unlocked. The accessport is what, $675 alone and its another $400 for the ability to flash the DSG so thats $1075 value, on a part that has no wear to it.. APs without DSG support I have seen for 4-500. FWIW
That’s waaaaaaay too much. In the mustang and Subaru community, no one in their right minds would pay that much.

zoominms3

Ready to race!
They sell within days at that price.

Who in their right mind spends $1075 and then sells for $300.. oh, right, nobody lol.

Even if you buy a subaru one for 300, still costs what, $150 to have Cobb flash it to the VW platform, then you still needs the $400 DSG unlock.. I am no math whiz but that sounds like $850 to me?

That guy is off his rocker if he thinks he is finding an AP for that with DSG LOL

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Who in their right mind spends $1075 and then sells for $300.. oh, right, nobody lol.

Even if you buy a subaru one for 300, still costs what, $150 to have Cobb flash it to the VW platform, then you still needs the $400 DSG unlock.. I am no math whiz but that sounds like $850 to me?

That guy is off his rocker if he thinks he is finding an AP for that with DSG LOL
Whoa whoa when did I say you’ll find an ap with dsg flash for 300?

if you’re gonna paraphrase at least don’t be incorrect man. Damn

zoominms3

Ready to race!
Whoa whoa when did I say you’ll find an ap with dsg flash for 300?

if you’re gonna paraphrase at least don’t be incorrect man. Damn

either way, you can't come in here and shit on this mans sale when there is no way to match this value besides finding it for sale used from someone selling it cheaper! regardless of your opinion, this is the standard pricing they go for. I suggest you do some research here and over on vortex.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
either way, you can't come in here and shit on this mans sale when there is no way to match this value besides finding it for sale used from someone selling it cheaper! regardless of your opinion, this is the standard pricing they go for. I suggest you do some research here and over on vortex.
Don’t deflect and change the conversation. You didn’t even answer my question

and I checked vortex. A bunch of you guys really are ok with just a hundred dollars or two off. That’s crazy. You guys don’t even ask for the numbers and call Cobb to double check how much warranty is left on the device.

and I’ve checked fb market place for mustang and Subaru’s.For whatever reason vw cats are cool with over paying.

and for your information I made my comment post op’s sale.

Mk7gtifl

Ready to race!
The Accessport was sold, customer is very happy, he lived 15 from my house, came and we flashed the car at home, The EQT DSG didn’t transfer because of a different trans ID, however he can get a new tune from EQT for $175 for a total of $975, buying a new Accessport from EQT will be $1125 plus the $175 for the extra E30 map for a total of $1,300, he still got the 5150 E48 and the sneekytuned E30 map to play with. He was happy and I ordered a new Accessport for my S3, and yes I could have converted the Accessport for my S3 but doing it that way I will loose the maps that now someone else is enjoying. Thanks guys 👍🏻

zoominms3

Ready to race!
Don’t deflect and change the conversation. You didn’t even answer my question

and I checked vortex. A bunch of you guys really are ok with just a hundred dollars or two off. That’s crazy. You guys don’t even ask for the numbers and call Cobb to double check how much warranty is left on the device.

and I’ve checked fb market place for mustang and Subaru’s.For whatever reason vw cats are cool with over paying.

and for your information I made my comment post op’s sale.

can someone figure out a way how to explain to this guy that cobb charges an extra $400 just to unlock the ability to flash the DSG.. because it is clearly not sinking into his head. Bro, I literally give up with you. Good luck.

zoominms3

Ready to race!
The Accessport was sold, customer is very happy, he lived 15 from my house, came and we flashed the car at home, The EQT DSG didn’t transfer because of a different trans ID, however he can get a new tune from EQT for $175 for a total of $975, buying a new Accessport from EQT will be $1125 plus the $175 for the extra E30 map for a total of $1,300, he still got the 5150 E48 and the sneekytuned E30 map to play with. He was happy and I ordered a new Accessport for my S3, and yes I could have converted the Accessport for my S3 but doing it that way I will loose the maps that now someone else is enjoying. Thanks guys 👍🏻

Cheers mate, everyone else gets it haha. Forget that clown.