GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

University Students: MyITLab Review

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
For those of us currently at school enrolled at a university: do any of you use the program "MyITLab", or are about to?

MyITLab is by far the worst software/user interface program to date. Having used it for two quarters, I am BEYOND fed up. I would like to keep this professional, but fuck Pegasus. I've sent you numerous emails with suggestions and complaints, but even the simplest thing such as navigating your web site is worse than birthing fucking 11 children out of my face.

By the way, its been 3 emails and 8 months later...no response. Stick to publishing books, well don't because you fail at that too.

The program is slow, and if you make one, even one small error, like moving the cursor too quickly across the screen, it says "ERROR" or "INADEQUATE RESPONSE" or simply "FAIL". It doesn't let you use everyday short-cuts like Control-N or S (PC) or Command (Mac)...Oh wait it can't run on Mac's, because YOU FAIL AT PROGRAMMING. Were you high when you designed it? No because you lack a conscious.

Pegasus and MyITLab get a -3 of 5 stars.

More details on the retarded programming later after my business lab, fuck you MyItLab. By the way, I know how to use Word, I don't need a program telling me something I do correctly as wrong.

Long story short: Avoid using MyITLab. Simple waste of time. :thumbsup:

Note: I enjoy my business class, but MyITLab is the software we use in our lab time, I wish I could tell my teacher how I felt. Oh well.