GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic IS38 Tune - not what I expected

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Being able to hire and fire someone is great. The people in the city have no choice who their provider is. The provider they have don't allow trashbins so racoons tear into their bags and throw shit everywhere. Ours provide wheeled carts.

View attachment 263425

That just sounds like some backwoods shit for them. We have municipal trash collection, bins provided, and it gets picked up by trucks with robotic arms...

1666285650249.png

1666285672155.png

No raccoons or hiring and firing someone here...

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
So you got different garbage truck companies coming down up and down your neighborhood multiple times a week?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Step 1, find address for company headquarters or local dispatch. Step 2, take trash & recycling & dump on site

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Here I am, clicking a thread about Unitronic IS38 tune, only to read about garbage collection. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well I think the overall consensus was that there is a very big correlation between Unitronics IS38 tune, and garbage.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Well I think the overall consensus was that there is a very big correlation between Unitronics IS38 tune, and garbage.
Uni IS38 on my GSW and my buddy's daughter's runs their Stage 2 tune on her GTI and we had no issues sending it session after session at VIR a few weeks ago...they make solid reliable software but if dyno sheet Pokémon and roll racing IG posts are your thing then yeah...look elsewhere.

Last edited:

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP