GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic IS38 Tune - not what I expected

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
I don’t think it’s a matter of which is “better”. Stock DV and DV Spacer/BOV both work as intended, it’s just the quirks that come with the spacer/BOV. For me going uphill at low RPM (with a DV Spacer) would be jerky; it would constantly vent. Put the stock DV back in and smooth sailing.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Have you logged it? The rich condition seems really strange.

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI
From what it sounds like, the rich condition at idle/low speed makes the car run wack. Bad fuel trims means the car has to work harder to pull out/add fuel. Plus anything bigger than an is20 will feel a touch laggier around town.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Have you logged it? The rich condition seems really strange.
Nothing to log with. Was trying to get a dongle from switchleg1, but he can only accept paypal and I dont have that.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Nothing to log with. Was trying to get a dongle from switchleg1, but he can only accept paypal and I dont have that.
No OBDEleven? Leaking at a DP joint can be pretty smelly.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
I have an OBD Eleven, wasnt aware logging could be done with it. I also have Unitronic software, and supposed to be able to log, but the tab for it in the menu is grayed out.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
I have an OBD Eleven, wasnt aware logging could be done with it. I also have Unitronic software, and supposed to be able to log, but the tab for it in the menu is grayed out.
My video on logging with OBDEleven

tigeo

Autocross Champion
To use the Uni cable you need the logging program....just contact Uni.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
To use the Uni cable you need the logging program....just contact Uni.
I do have the program, the logging section doesnt work.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

tigeo

Autocross Champion

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP