GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

United Motorsports Gen5 Haldex for MQB Vehicles

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Tried LC at just 3k, and it spun 1-2nd hard. (The roads were pretty damp, was 45 then and on summer tires) It was different though I could tell the rears were really spinning too. It didn’t seem to just shoot up in rpms that quick and short shift early or anything. It just rode it out spinning front and rear. Felt like it was actually a real AWD. Lol. Have a race the 20th. I’ll leave a final thought after then and launching it on DR’s.
So is it worth the switch for me to go to UM from ED? This dsg tune has really good LC but everything else about it sucks. Im tuned to raise the redline but the tcu tune is definitely not allowing me to rev higher and no matter what gear, if I shift too close to redline it'll double shift

Delasangre4231

Passed Driver's Ed
So is it worth the switch for me to go to UM from ED? This dsg tune has really good LC but everything else about it sucks. Im tuned to raise the redline but the tcu tune is definitely not allowing me to rev higher and no matter what gear, if I shift too close to redline it'll double shift
I have that issue with EQT ECU tune and APR DSG tune. Love the APR tune but the redlines aren't in sync.

pdisguise

Go Kart Newbie
I’m still ED ECU/TCU, just the UM Haldex. I’m on the 7,200 Stage 3 TCU file. If I’m on it, I’ll just keep it in M and let it shift itself.