GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Idk if you guys noticed it but with z being gone last week that thread actually got pushed to the second page. It would disappear without the constant twitter links from one person keeping it going.
noticed it when someone pointed it out yeah

cb1111

For our friends in the other thread

1665020726933.png

Lyman retreat sees rare criticism of Russian leaders (msn.com)

Russia loses 31 tanks as Ukraine makes breakthrough in the south (msn.com)

Russia 'may have packed explosives' onto the Nord Stream pipelines during construction (msn.com) hmmmm

Russian train run by division that oversees nuclear weapons on the move: Report (msn.com)

Russia's "Nuclear Train" Is Not Necessarily What The Media Is Portraying It To Be (msn.com)

Nvidia closes Russian offices, will fly relocating employees out of the country, report says (msn.com)

Final Results Of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy's Poll About Elon Musk Is NOT What You'd Think (msn.com)

Zelensky says latest Russian troops killed in war ‘were not trained for combat’ (msn.com)

Russia's war on Ukraine: 'There's no concern for the welfare and life of the soldier' | Watch (msn.com)

Poland and the rest of NATO are safe from the Kremlin's threat, says think tank | Watch (msn.com)

Ukraine captures Iranian drone used by Russians intact (msn.com)

Putin's Army Defences Breached: Ukraine Makes Significant Gains In South And East, Seizes Russia-Annexed Territories (msn.com)

Lukashenko confirms Belarusian participation in Russian offensive on Ukraine (msn.com)

https://english.elpais.com/internat...efensive-positions-in-the-east-and-south.html

Russian diplomats warn of a direct clash with the West over the US's latest weapons for Ukraine (msn.com)

Russian Anti-War Protester Speaks Out After Escaping House Arrest (msn.com)

Russia’s trajectory of hate: A big war against the West coming (msn.com)

Rivers At Their Backs And Ukrainian Brigades Closing In, A Lot Of Russian Troops Might Need To Learn To Swim (msn.com)

Central Asians targeted in Russia’s desperate mobilisation drive (msn.com)

Retreating Russians leave their comrades' bodies behind (msn.com)

Former CIA chief says Putin is 'literally out of moves' in Ukraine as Russian forces lose ground in regions Moscow annexed just days ago (msn.com)

Four Russian fighter jets intercepted after flying near Swedish airspace (msn.com)

Ukraine’s stunning battlefield success continues as Zelensky cites ‘powerful advance in the south’ (msn.com)

US intelligence believes the Ukrainian government was likely behind the assassination of the daughter of a top Putin ally: reports (msn.com)

Ukraine takes first step towards joining OECD economic group (msn.com)

Russian forces shot comrade trying to surrender, says Ukrainian soldier (msn.com)

Confusion Over Putin Live TV Address as Russia Denies Imminent Announcement (msn.com)

Mrs Crimea beauty queen is convicted of 'discrediting' Putin's army (msn.com)

Czech Petition on Annexing Kaliningrad From Russia Signed by Thousands (msn.com)

Russian Politician Who Urged Putin Resign Says He Does Not Fear Reprisal (msn.com) Falling out of a window, off a boat or self inflicted gunshot wound?

Ukraine war will end in 2023, say members of Kyiv-based American Chamber of Commerce (msn.com)

Putin says Russia will win back territory lost in Ukraine as Kyiv captures ‘dozens’ of towns (msn.com)

Pentagon Official Says Ukraine Gains 'Significant,' Hails 'Famous' HIMARS (msn.com)

Russian President Putin faces unprecedented criticism following annexation law | Watch (msn.com)

Russians Fleeing the Draft Find an Unlikely Haven in Kyrgyzstan (msn.com)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Putin should take a page from the Trump play book. Lose, then just claim he won. That way he can save face with the zrickety's of the world. They'll hail him as a hero.

Reactions: WAP

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
So I’m curious about Elon Musk in terms of his support, etc. I had thought that Ukraine was said to be utilizing Musk’s Starlink satellite system, but then Musk putting out that ridiculous “peace plan” giving Russia very favorable terms. Wtf? Can anyone make sense of this? Am I off on my perspective in this?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So I’m curious about Elon Musk in terms of his support, etc. I had thought that Ukraine was said to be utilizing Musk’s Starlink satellite system, but then Musk putting out that ridiculous “peace plan” giving Russia very favorable terms. Wtf? Can anyone make sense of this? Am I off on my perspective in this?
Musk is a self serving asshole and does whatever suits him at the second he does it. He'll join the winning team either way. Just hedging his bets.

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
Musk is a self serving asshole and does whatever suits him at the second he does it. He'll join the winning team either way. Just hedging his bets.
Yeah he obviously doesn’t care much for others, or the climate. I wish he wasn’t so influential to so many. So strange that he seemed to be wanting to help Ukraine and seemed to be against Putin, but that “peace proposal” was ludicrous.

I’m a bit concerned about his owning Twitter and fucking up markets and lives at his whim. I do not appreciate amplification of ignorance, 1/2 truths, and misinformation/ disinformation, and obviously Twitter the megaphone.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yeah he obviously doesn’t care much for others, or the climate. I wish he wasn’t so influential to so many. So strange that he seemed to be wanting to help Ukraine and seemed to be against Putin, but that “peace proposal” was ludicrous.

I’m a bit concerned about his owning Twitter and fucking up markets and lives at his whim. I do not appreciate amplification of ignorance, 1/2 truths, and misinformation/ disinformation, and obviously Twitter the megaphone.
I'm fine with him owning twitter. It'll kill it off.

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
I'm fine with him owning twitter. It'll kill it off.
If it were Trump, I’d agree. Everything that dude touches turns to shit. Elon, however, has had much better success.

How about that Crimean “beauty queen”? Oof, I’d imagine she used to be beautiful before all that surgery. I know, I know, it’s all relative and I shouldn’t judge. Digging those tats and the beautiful hair though :)

1665077679430.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If it were Trump, I’d agree. Everything that dude touches turns to shit. Elon, however, has had much better success.

How about that Crimean “beauty queen”? Oof, I’d imagine she used to be beautiful before all that surgery. I know, I know, it’s all relative and I shouldn’t judge. Digging those tats and the beautiful hair though :)

View attachment 262361
To be fair, I'd still do her. 🤣🤣🤣

I think you're over estimating Elon. He'll end up broke like his father.

cb1111

Yes, it makes perfect sense. Before the universe realized that Russia was a paper tiger, the plan was to appease the bully and give him something. That matches up with Russia's modus operandi - make outrageous demands, don't give an inch and they'll walk away with something they never had and weren't entitled to.

Musk knows nothing about Russia and he's a bully too.

cb1111

1665105814087.png

It is all a game

Ukraine regains 150 square miles of land in expanding counteroffensive; Russia blames NATO for nuclear rhetoric: Live updates (msn.com)

Russian soldiers left for dead after heavy defeat in Lyman ‘cauldron’ (msn.com)

Norway tightens conditions for Russian fishing vessels to dock in the country (msn.com)

From endless war to endless war (msn.com)

Russia’s defence minister told to ‘shoot himself’ by Kremlin official (msn.com) or fall out of a window, or a boat….

'Russian front has started to collapse' | Watch (msn.com)

Putin urges economic measures to cushion sanctions (msn.com)

Former CIA official says it would be 'terribly irresponsible' for Western leaders to treat Putin's threats of nuclear war as 'empty' or mere 'saber-rattling' (msn.com)

Saudi Arabia lowers oil prices for Europe but raises them again for the US as White House says OPEC+ is siding with Russia (msn.com)

We must not ignore the non-nuclear options for Russian escalation (msn.com)

Russian recruits blast chaotic mobilization and lack of pay (msn.com)

Turkey's influence grows as Putin's crisis deepens (msn.com)

Russia left with ‘few additional deployable forces available to stabilise front’ after Ukraine offensive (msn.com)

Putin will be overthrown by own generals if he decides to nuke Ukraine (msn.com)

Putin 'facing military coup' over latest nuke threats (msn.com)

If Russia’s nuclear rhetoric turns real, will the West believe it? (msn.com)

Kremlin allows Russian state TV to report on military setbacks in Ukraine as Putin searches for a scapegoat: 'We have to stop lying' (msn.com)

2 Russians seek asylum after reaching remote Alaska island (msn.com)

Ukraine's newest weapon: special Himars rockets that can devastate huge areas in one blast (msn.com)

Ukraine presses Kherson progress, urges more Europe help (msn.com)

Russian government collides with reality, rejects plans to fund a 'national game engine' (msn.com)

Absence of Russia and Belarus at European summit shows how «isolated» they are, says Belgian leader (msn.com)

Russia submits objections to Ukraine genocide case in World Court (msn.com)

'Gross sabotage': Sweden finds evidence of Nord Stream pipeline detonations (msn.com)

Ukraine war: Kyiv 'liberates' more villages in Kherson as Russia's annexation map shrinks (msn.com)

In 2014, Ukrainian Defectors Formed A New Russian Brigade. In 2022, The Ukrainian Army May Have Destroyed It. (msn.com)

Lukashenko draws himself deeper into Putin’s war (msn.com)

Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant is 'obviously' Ukrainian, says UN nuclear watchdog chief (msn.com)

EU Tightens Noose Around Russia, Bans All Crypto Wallet Services (msn.com)

Ukraine denounces Russian attack launched from Belarusian airspace (msn.com)

Moscow accuses the West of having «destroyed the world trade structure» with its sanctions on Russia (msn.com)

On the brink of a dangerous new nuclear era (msn.com)

Kremlin critic Vladimir Kara-Murza accused of ‘high treason’ (msn.com)

Sweden says investigation into Russian pipeline leaks strengthens suspicion of ‘gross sabotage’ (msn.com)