uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

TricycleOfDeath

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTI MK7
So if I "lost" why are so many of the members who "won" not banned? Your argument, much like everything you say doesn't add up. I don't ban people like that. I'll take out the trash when people like you don't know how to keep it contained to off topic.

sHoW YoUr eviDEnce WHeRe I bAnNed sOMeoNe FoR diSAGreEiNg wITh mE. You won't, because it doesn't exist. You lose wienerboi

They're not banned because they tow the line, of course! That's like saying, if everyone in Russia doesn't agree with Putin, why aren't there more protests??? Duh, well, they know Putin will throw them in prison. Here, they get into an argument in the Scamdemic thread, they get pounded on, the mod (you) joins in, and then they can't say anything controversial because nobody wants to upset the Track Sl00t Mod, he'll ban them.

Come on, your logic is completely failed, bro. You know, I know it. Most of the people in this thread know it, but they don't want their account banned... so the tow the line. I was in Off-Topic the whole time, and never stepped into your precious Scamdemic thread, so why, again, am I being banned? Is this a popularity contest? You're only popular because you're the damn mod, and the people that used to run this site are all gone... so, it's basically King Jay and whatever he says goes. Disagree with him, and face a potential ban.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
They're not banned because they tow the line, of course! That's like saying, if everyone in Russia doesn't agree with Putin, why aren't there more protests??? Duh, well, they know Putin will throw them in prison. Here, they get into an argument in the Scamdemic thread, they get pounded on, the mod (you) joins in, and then they can't say anything controversial because nobody wants to upset the Track Sl00t Mod, he'll ban them.

Come on, your logic is completely failed, bro. You know, I know it. Most of the people in this thread know it, but they don't want their account banned... so the tow the line. I was in Off-Topic the whole time, and never stepped into your precious Scamdemic thread, so why, again, am I being banned? Is this a popularity contest? You're only popular because you're the damn mod, and the people that used to run this site are all gone... so, it's basically King Jay and whatever he says goes. Disagree with him, and face a potential ban.
Lmfao you're proving how dumb you are. Ask badhombre and anotero if they "towed the line" and yet, they're still here. I don't ban people like that.

Your logic is flawed (which is what I think you meant to say but used the wrong word because unintelligent) , bro.

TricycleOfDeath

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTI MK7
Lmfao you're proving how dumb you are. Ask badhombre and anotero if they "towed the line" and yet, they're still here. I don't ban people like that.

Your logic is flawed (which is what I think you meant to say but used the wrong word because unintelligent) , bro.
Which goes back to what I already said... they DID attack you, and you did NOT ban them. They're big contributors to the Scamdemic Thread (with 15M views), so you don't want to mess with the golden geese. It's easier to get rid of other people that disagree, though -- like me. Again, not for some violation, just because I make good arguments and don't tow the Republican line. Again, though, you have a number of anti-Republican views, yet you always pile on (or ignore) when people with a Dem viewpoint are getting attacked.

Odd.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Which goes back to what I already said... they DID attack you, and you did NOT ban them. They're big contributors to the Scamdemic Thread (with 15M views), so you don't want to mess with the golden geese. It's easier to get rid of other people that disagree, though -- like me. Again, not for some violation, just because I make good arguments and don't tow the Republican line. Again, though, you have a number of anti-Republican views, yet you always pile on (or ignore) when people with a Dem viewpoint are getting attacked.

Odd.
Wtf is a golden goose forum thread? You think I get paid or something for threads with high post counts? I don't give two shits and don't even really post there, I just let them have their echo chamber and go on with life. I don't discriminate, I shit on Republicans just as much as Democrats because....wait for it....THEYRE BOTH THE SAME

TricycleOfDeath

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTI MK7
Wtf is a golden goose forum thread? You think I get paid or something for threads with high post counts? I don't give two shits and don't even really post there, I just let them have their echo chamber and go on with life. I don't discriminate, I shit on Republicans just as much as Democrats because....wait for it....THEYRE BOTH THE SAME

Saying Dems and Republicans are "both the same," is like saying Bernie Madoff and Warren Buffet are the same, because all Money Managers are the same. It's ludicrous and wrong. Only one party attempted to overthrow Democracy and only one party is way too supportive in Russia's attack on Ukraine. I'll let you figure out that party, smart guy.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
Saying Dems and Republicans are "both the same," is like saying Bernie Madoff and Warren Buffet are the same, because all Money Managers are the same.
Wait but they are.

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
So if I "lost" why are so many of the members who "won" not banned? Your argument, much like everything you say doesn't add up. I don't ban people like that. I'll take out the trash when people like you don't know how to keep it contained to off topic.

sHoW YoUr eviDEnce WHeRe I bAnNed sOMeoNe FoR diSAGreEiNg wITh mE. You won't, because it doesn't exist. You lose wienerboi
If Jay banned everyone who disagreed with him, there wouldn't be any DSG threads...

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
When people make a post with about 10 links....does anyone actually click them? Just curious
I don't post that many and if I wanted to I wouldn't anyway because I know posting that crap isn't going to change minds but it sure is going to waste my time.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
My wit is rather magical, I know... but your admiration almost causes me to blush.

Now, back to those examples... doesn't sound like you actually have any. So, we're back to me being smarter than you, and getting banned because of it. You'll need to add intelligence limits to the new Off-Topic forum rules. Don't worry, it won't impact anyone in the Scamdemic thread... :ROFLMAO:
There is a theme that takes place before a person gets banned and you're following that theme to perfection.

I'm not going to describe it. I'll only say I'll wait and see if you get the clue.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Ha, come on. You're banning me for no reason. People fight in these threads all the time. I've even seen them fight with you and attack you. It's not a fair fight, though, because you're one of the only mods I know that attacks your members and then bans them when you lose the argument. As far as nobody liking me, well, I think people are afraid to speak out, because they know they'll get attacked and then they're threatened with a ban. That's the work of insecure mods. I've done nothing deserving of a ban, but none the less, you'll still do it, because it give you power over others.

Also, I've seen how Corprin was relentlessly attacked in the Scamdemic thread. Did you ever step in? Of course not, why would you? And then you seemingly go and post some stuff that would appear to agree with Corprin's viewpoints. The same with cb1111. He left the Scamdemic thread because of constant attacks. I posted a thread on Republicans... that's all. And now I get nobody likes me because I spoke my damn mind. No threats of violence, no need for ad hominem attacks... but of course, I have to defend myself, so I'm forced to attack others that attack me. So, then you can claim "nObOdY gEtS aLoNg WiTh YoU," which is just total BS.

It's like Charlottesville and the tiki torch march... every conservative Republican in this forum to chant Dems Will Not Replace Us... and you're the white supremacist dude with the Challenger that shows up in the end and runs over Heather Heyer.

For what its worth, opening a new account under a different IP address when you have been previously banned is itself a bannable offense .