GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Speaking as primarily a lurker on this thread, I actually appreciate the work cb1 is putting in. It's legitimately a good resource to synthesize current events going on in and around the Ukranian conflict. I don't click through on everything, but it's nice getting up to date snapshots on what's going on.
If nothing, @cb1111 is a thorough cat. For sure!

cb1111

Last edited:

cb1111

I think it's because there's zero effort put in, it even a comment just a bunch of clustered spam links
Really? Might I suggest that you try it - search articles for relevant content, find it on msn, then put it here.

A post with those ten or so links takes an hour or so to put together. Throughout the day, I email interesting links to myself, then find them on msn and post them

I'm thinking people are smart enough to read the headline, then say "that sounds interesting" and click on the link.

I'm not the powerpoint presenter that reads verbatim from the slide.

Last edited:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Really? Might I suggest that you try it - search articles for relevant content, find it on msn, then put it here.

post with those ten or so links.

I'm thinking people are smart enough to read the headline, then say "that sounds interesting" and click on the link.

I'm not the powerpoint presenter that reads verbatim from the slide.
He thinks you might slip a CBD gummies link in there

cb1111

We all are, in the existential sense. But Vladdy boi seems to be battling cancer and other ailments that is not likely to take him out for a few more years...
Along with his "I don't give a shit about what happens with Russia" I suspect that he has some sort of illness that will kill him shortly.

This is one death that the world will celebrate.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
Along with his "I don't give a shit about what happens with Russia" I suspect that he has some sort of illness that will kill him shortly.

This is one death that the world will celebrate.
Terminal Hubris maybe, hopefully.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI