GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Type R vs is38 gti

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
I have ED stage 1.5 right now. What would I need to do to run the ethanol, how are you running it?

On your next fill up, pour 3-4 gallons of e85 in to the tank then your regular gas on top of it. Drive around maybe 10 miles, turn the car off. Move your timing slider up 3 ticks, start car. Have fun. Log.. Adjust slider as needed.

EmmKay11945

Ready to race!
On your next fill up, pour 3-4 gallons of e85 in to the tank then your regular gas on top of it. Drive around maybe 10 miles, turn the car off. Move your timing slider up 3 ticks, start car. Have fun. Log.. Adjust slider as needed.

Ok I have slider on 93 now. What’s the benefits from doing this? What’s the gains on this, really that noticeable to hold off on an is38? That’s interesting

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Ok I have slider on 93 now. What’s the benefits from doing this? What’s the gains on this, really that noticeable to hold off on an is38? That’s interesting

What do you run your boost at? Without looking at your tune, you will very likely be able to run more timing because of the E85.

EmmKay11945

Ready to race!
What do you run your boost at? Without looking at your tune, you will very likely be able to run more timing because of the E85.

It’s been so long since I’ve messed around with it, it’s on the Eurodyne adjustable set to 93oct and I either had it set on 24 or 26. I’ll have to check this evening and just see

wrongwheeldrive23

Go Kart Champion
I have ED stage 1.5 right now. What would I need to do to run the ethanol, how are you running it?
you ll
I'm running an e30 OTS tune from stratified, which is 3.5 gallons of e85, mixed with the remainder of 93 octane
I ended up paying the extra 75$ for data logging and 1 revision to make sure the tune was safe and dialed in better.

I know Ed is releasing an e30 OTS tune in the near future, otherwise you would have to pay for a custom tune untill then

Also just to be safe I bought an ethanol sensor and gauge, to
monitor the exact amount of ethanol in my fuel system

EmmKay11945

Ready to race!
you ll
I'm running an e30 OTS tune from stratified, which is 3.5 gallons of e85, mixed with the remainder of 93 octane
I ended up paying the extra 75$ for data logging and 1 revision to make sure the tune was safe and dialed in better.

I know Ed is releasing an e30 OTS tune in the near future, otherwise you would have to pay for a custom tune untill then

Also just to be safe I bought an ethanol sensor and gauge, to
monitor the exact amount of ethanol in my fuel system

An e30 tune from ED nice, where’d you get your sensor from? Just took a look at eurodynes website but couldn’t find anything where they said an ethanol tune was coming up, where you see that at?

Last edited:

wrongwheeldrive23

Go Kart Champion
An e30 tune from ED nice, where’d you get your sensor from
Amazon not sure why I couldn't post the think but here it is
You also need these quick connects

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200427-124827_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200427-124827_Chrome.jpg
    490.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_20200427-125044_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20200427-125044_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    495.8 KB · Views: 99

wrongwheeldrive23

Go Kart Champion
An e30 tune from ED nice, where’d you get your sensor from? Just took a look at eurodynes website but couldn’t find anything where they said an ethanol tune was coming up, where you see that at?
EQT I read it on the for here. Also MAP has one for 300 but their tunes seem to be knock Central