Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Tvs is one of the top if not top dsg tunes compared to other competitors

FB-GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW GTI -> Golf R
Nope.

Never seen a review comparing it to any other options either. Can't help but think it's one of the greatest marketing success stories for a product that is possibly indistinguishable from other, attainable, products.

I looked into getting it, but a tuned R is more than the Stage 2+ is rated for, and everything else above that requires driving to a dealer to have it installed. Traveling hundreds of miles to have software installed, with the hope it lives up to the hype; I haven't been able to convince myself to do that.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Best DSG tune out there. I wish there was a better dealer network stateside.

scrllock

Autocross Champion
Always heard really good things. Their stage 2+ for the DQ381 is available remotely and is plenty for a stock motor car. I looked into their ECU tuning options (they also offer flex fuel now) but was told that those are dealer-only. And the closest dealer is about 1400 miles away.

FB-GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW GTI -> Golf R
Best DSG tune out there. I wish there was a better dealer network stateside.
Do you have their tune?

If you do, what other tunes have you tried? What about it do you think makes it better than other ones you've used?

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Do you have their tune?

If you do, what other tunes have you tried? What about it do you think makes it better than other ones you've used?
I did on my old Alltrack. Have had eurodyne (junk), reflect, and I’ve been in an apr car.

The shifts are the fastest, so crisp, and they were able to add boost on launch for my 1.8 while others don’t.