GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Turn offs in opposite sex

BossDuB27

Illuminati
smoking. in all forms. ugh gross. tattoos take a close second.

Yeah smoking is definitely number one, im not too big of a fan of tattoos either. I think having tattoos cover your arm looks badass but I would never want that on me or a girl im with. And I hate when girls turn 18 and just get random tattoos just bc they can

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
not knowing how to cook

not knowing how to clean

Yeah, I think it's sad when the guy knows how to cook and clean, or does it more than the girl. :mad0259: Most of those girls are spoiled like shit... so I guess you can stay SPOILED GIRLS would be one of them.

ikeepsitReal

haz ur gf
LMAO. Some hot mothafuckin trannies outdar. gotta be careful.

... Judging from what I have seen on the forums--There is defiantly a story behind this.
I'm almost frightened to ask

*back on topic*
The girls gotta hold a conversation I agree 100% on that.
-Smoking is eh; I wouldn't not talk to a girl b/c shes a smoker but if I was about to marry one I would ask her to try and stop.
- foot tats are ew.
Other then that I am not that really picky.
Its hard for me to try and explain what I mean girls are fucking nuts. [no offense to the women in here. I tried having a few relationships I thought could go somewhere but that was high school..lol
I'm gonna start dating again once the girls my age turn into women and can handle a meaningful relationship

BossDuB27

Illuminati
... Judging from what I have seen on the forums--There is defiantly a story behind this.
I'm almost frightened to ask

*back on topic*
The girls gotta hold a conversation I agree 100% on that.
-Smoking is eh; I wouldn't not talk to a girl b/c shes a smoker but if I was about to marry one I would ask her to try and stop.
- foot tats are ew.
Other then that I am not that really picky.
Its hard for me to try and explain what I mean girls are fucking nuts. [no offense to the women in here. I tried having a few relationships I thought could go somewhere but that was high school..lol
I'm gonna start dating again once the girls my age turn into women and can handle a meaningful relationship

How old are you?