GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Turn off amber indicator light (US)

chillax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE plaid
I definitely think getting rid of the amber makes more of a difference than than the red, but I also have decal overlays so basically no amber is visible on my front end unless the blinkers are on.

And hey, nice combo trim. SE with plaids ftw!

Oh yes I just realized you have the same! I know the leather gives the interior more of an upscale feel but I love the plaid.

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Is there a code to turn off the center led and the amber market light on a 7.5R?

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Oh yes I just realized you have the same! I know the leather gives the interior more of an upscale feel but I love the plaid.
Don’t believe that! Had both, cloth is absolutely better. Cloth SE is ideal. It’s the one thing that makes me hesitate to get a Mk8 R, giving up the plaid.

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 DVP Spektrum R
Did they turn this off on the 2021? My 2021 gti did not have this. Traded it in for a 2019 golf r and it has this ugly/annoying light.

mashayafai

Car(s)
non
Honestly, I've never paid attention to this yellow indicator before. It seems to me that it doesn't work for me either, although I may be wrong. I think it does not perform some important functions. The main colors in the headlights are white and red. Perhaps a special yellow headlight was made on your model, which works when the turn signal is turned on. I like to compliment my car somehow. For example, last week, I installed an ICE tape under the doors — https://www.vont.com/product/smart-strip-lights-led-strip-lights/. I'm tired of getting out of the car at night and stepping in a puddle. Therefore, I decided to install additional lighting.