GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tune for 1.8 with IS38 Sportwagen

613B6

Ready to race!
Nice work Joe!

As he knows, I'm just working on a tune for the 1.8T using my Alltrack and a new TPC18 turbo which is a quick spool BB is38. So far its a blast with amazing driveability, the goal was a fast spool turbo for the stock fuel system. Will have dyno numbers soon for it once my IC comes in.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
lol. this is my personal account and im not on here to sell anything. i just want to get that out in the air but thanks for thinking of me! there is no fixed pricing as of yet but i do know it will cheaper than our current hybrid offerings.

Why do I keep reading about TPC turbos that people have actually bought but they aren't on the TPC website? I have a TPC20 and am very happy with it by the way.

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
Why do I keep reading about TPC turbos that people have actually bought but they aren't on the TPC website? I have a TPC20 and am very happy with it by the way.
sam has the first one and this is not available yet. It will be on site when it is available for public consumption. I think you may also be refering to the tpc20 stg2, that is something that never really sold and with this tpc18 i don't think we will offer an tpc20 in anything less than the stg3 listed on the site.
I apologize for some of the gaps in the website, we are sooooo busy building turbos there is little time for anything else

Also, I am glad you are happy with the tpc20 ! If you ever have any issues we are here to help in any way we can
thanks

Zhars

Passed Driver's Ed
lol. this is my personal account and im not on here to sell anything. i just want to get that out in the air but thanks for thinking of me! there is no fixed pricing as of yet but i do know it will cheaper than our current hybrid offerings.
Can you provide some technical details about TPC18. Is it stock IS20 housing? What are the compressor/turbine wheel size? Upgraded bearings?